Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

32 minutes ago, zero000 said:

I mean it's all right, but it's clearly not in the top 5 from OKC is it? 

I agree. I'm baffled by the love for it on here. Is it a fan favourite on other radiohead forums I wonder?

Climbing up the walls, Lucky, exit music, paranoid and airbag all better imo.

• Upvote 2

Every time I go in to listening to Let Down I think to myself 'Maybe this time I'll get bored of it and/or it won't seem as good as it has in the past' but every time I find myself floored by it. So good. It does seem to be a case of people either holding it up there as one of their absolute bests or not thinking too much of it at all though.

2 minutes ago, jparx said:

How can Let Down not be in the top 5 OKC tracks?

Which 5 are better?

Russy just said his 5. It's all subjective right?

It's my personal favourite on the album. Ranking the best to worst excluding Fitter Happier, I'd say:

1. Let Down

2. Climbing up the Walls

3. Paranoid Android

4. Exit Music

5. No Surprises

6. Lucky

7. Airbag

8. Karma Police

9. Subterranean Homesick Alien

10. Electioneering

11. The Tourist

2 minutes ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

Listening to Let Down as I coincidentally end up on this thread. Probably my high point of OKC - and I think the one track I'd want from the record at Glastonbury.

There's a thought, if you could be guaranteed one an album for Glasto, which ones?

Creep

Fake Plastic Trees

Let Down

How to Disappear Completely

Knives Out

2+2=5

Reckoner

Lotus Flower

Burn the Witch (with full strings)

9 minutes ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

Listening to Let Down as I coincidentally end up on this thread. Probably my high point of OKC - and I think the one track I'd want from the record at Glastonbury.

There's a thought, if you could be guaranteed one an album for Glasto, which ones?

We've already done this exact game :lol:

But anuway:

Creep

The Bends

Let Down

Pyramid Song

2+2=5

Jigsaw Falling Into Place

Codex

Present Tense

Jigsaw would be replaced by Weird Fishes but I've seen it twice. Codex vs Lotus Flower was difficult - Lotus Flower is very good live and is a tune, but Codex is just brilliant.

46 minutes ago, russycarps said:

I agree. I'm baffled by the love for it on here. Is it a fan favourite on other radiohead forums I wonder?

Climbing up the walls, Lucky, exit music, paranoid and airbag all better imo.

According to this it is a bit of a fan favourite: https://www.reddit.com/r/radiohead/comments/47fsn5/ok_computer_tracks_ranked_results/

For me:

1. Lucky
  2. Airbag
  3. Climbing Up The Walls
  4. Paranoid Android
  5. No Surprises

48 minutes ago, The Placid Casual said:

Russy just said his 5. It's all subjective right?

It's my personal favourite on the album. Ranking the best to worst excluding Fitter Happier, I'd say:

1. Let Down

2. Climbing up the Walls

3. Paranoid Android

4. Exit Music

5. No Surprises

6. Lucky

7. Airbag

8. Karma Police

9. Subterranean Homesick Alien

10. Electioneering

11. The Tourist

Delete your account.

• Upvote 4

Just now, priest17 said:

I love Let Down, possibly my favorite Radiohead song, but I have little interest in seeing it live. Unless they clone Thom or get Micheal Eavis to sing the extra voice bit.

I'm with you 100% on this post. Thom doesn't just do backing vocals, he does a proper dual lead, where the lead vocal swaps over. Can't be done live properly.

1 minute ago, The Placid Casual said:

Slow down.

I've not gone through the whole list, competition is tough, but I'd definitely put The Tourist (and Fitter Happier) above Electioneering. And Climbing Up The Walls. And maybe even No Surprises and Subterranean Homesick Alien. And some others, perhaps.

The Tourist is great!

25 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

We've already done this exact game :lol:

But anuway:

Creep

The Bends

Let Down

Pyramid Song

2+2=5

Jigsaw Falling Into Place

Codex

Present Tense

Jigsaw would be replaced by Weird Fishes but I've seen it twice. Codex vs Lotus Flower was difficult - Lotus Flower is very good live and is a tune, but Codex is just brilliant.

You know me Will, I'm just a bit gormless :P 

Creep, Fake Plastic Trees, Let Down, Idioteque, Pyramid Song, There There, Bodysnatchers, Give Up the Ghost, Burn the Witch (with full strings)/True Love Waits.

I'll have that!

1. Let Down

2. Paranoid Android

3. Lucky

4. Airbag

5. Exit Music (For a Film)

6. Climbing up the Walls

7. No Surprises

8. Karma Police

9. The Tourist

10. Subterranean Homesick Alien

11. Fitter Happier

12. Swans

13. Electioneering 

2-5 are entirely interchangeable tbh. Lucky was never up there for me but it's been storming up my rankings whilst I've been giving OKC a lot of listens lately.

13 minutes ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

You know me Will, I'm just a bit gormless :P 

Creep, Fake Plastic Trees, Let Down, Idioteque, Pyramid Song, There There, Bodysnatchers, Give Up the Ghost, Burn the Witch (with full strings)/True Love Waits.

I'll have that!

Give up the Ghost is a leftfield pick for someone saying he just wants to hear Fake Plastic Trees and Creep :P

TKOL songs were amazing on the 2012 arena tour (highlights of the show) but I don't want them at Glasto. They can play em on the arena tour but Lotus Flower is the only one that deserves a place on the Glasto setlist imo.

Having said the above I'd probably change my TKOL choice to Lotus Flower and hope for Codex at the Manchester dates instead.

1 hour ago, zero000 said:

According to this it is a bit of a fan favourite: https://www.reddit.com/r/radiohead/comments/47fsn5/ok_computer_tracks_ranked_results/

For me:

1. Lucky
  2. Airbag
  3. Climbing Up The Walls
  4. Paranoid Android
  5. No Surprises

Lucky and Airbag are my top too also. They interchange often. But they're top two. The rest is a mix, Let Down and Paranoid Android would be 3rd and 4th interchangeable but I couldn't decide on the rest. 

1 hour ago, Lubic87 said:

Lucky

Climbing Up The Walls

Airbag

The Tourist

Exit Music

Paranoid Android

Karma Police

Subterranean Homesick Alien

Let Down

No Surprises

Fitter Happier

Electioneering

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

And seeing as there are two list things going on, I'll partake in the other too:

Let Down
Paranoid Android
Karma Police
Lucky
Airbag
The Tourist
Climbing Up the Walls
Exit Music (For a Film)
Subterranean Homesick Alien
No Surprises
Electioneering
Fitter Happier

Good work on having no surprises so low down the ranking. I'm not a fan of it at all really (in comparison to their other songs I mean, obviously it's better than anything most bands could dream of composing)