Coldplay Wristbands

Earthwindandfire2205

1 hour ago, Ommadawn said:

Happy to pop one in the post if you like.

Really? I know it's silly to want something that probably doesn't even work anymore, but that would be really smashing of you. I'll happily throw over a few £££ if you'd like. For postage and stuff. 

4 minutes ago, georgiebarn said:

Really? I know it's silly to want something that probably doesn't even work anymore, but that would be really smashing of you. I'll happily throw over a few £££ if you'd like. For postage and stuff. 

PM me your address and I'll get one posted tomorrow. No charge.

45 minutes ago, Little Andy said:

How did so many people end up with one of these! I never got one. Maybe cos I didn't go to the Pyramid all day til Beck.

They were handing out boxes of them from the campsite info places in the morning and apparently there were people giving them out on the pyramid field in the evening too (but I personally didn't see the latter) 

1 hour ago, Little Andy said:

How did so many people end up with one of these! I never got one. Maybe cos I didn't go to the Pyramid all day til Beck.

Yeah they were a few guys with messenger bags even during Beck that were handing them out.

Looked brilliant at LCD I have to say, and loved that they left them "on" for most even if mine stopped working straight after. See people randomly lit up around the festival was brilliant, especially around the stone circle. Top marks for this for Coldplay I reckon.

23 hours ago, GoonerRob said:

Pretty sure you can make them work again with one of these...

Not 100% sure if they will work with the glasto version tho!

Oh that would be awesome if it works!!!

Edited by LondonTom

5 hours ago, Little Andy said:

Probably due to all the selfish gets nabbing 'em and buggering off to see LCD Soundsystem and EW&F. <_<

Nice litte clip from the Xylobands crew talking about the Glastonbury bands - interesting they left them on intentionally after their show so the light stayed with the festival.  He also seems to indicate that there will be something coming soon that will allow you to work them at some future point

On 30/06/2016 at 2:55 PM, Little Andy said:

I got mine from campsite crew, when I thanked them for letting me sit with them the night before when I'd had farrrr to much vodka!

On 28/06/2016 at 9:53 AM, MoilyX said:

Amazed at how many people got bands but didn't go to see Coldplay. Shocking attitude.

On 30/06/2016 at 7:59 PM, MoilyX said:

Probably due to all the selfish gets nabbing 'em and buggering off to see LCD Soundsystem and EW&F. <_<

You seem to have a bee in your bonnet about that. That's funny. 

52 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

You seem to have a bee in your bonnet about that. That's funny. 

Not really. Just baffled why people would take them when they knew they weren't going to see Coldplay.

Loads of young 'uns in the crowd desperate for one but there were none left before they came on. Coldplay paid for them for their audience to enjoy but wasn't to be.

4 minutes ago, MoilyX said:

Not really. Just baffled why people would take them when they knew they weren't going to see Coldplay.

Loads of young 'uns in the crowd desperate for one but there were none left before they came on. Coldplay paid for them for their audience to enjoy but wasn't to be.

I've no idea how many were available, but I picked up two in the morning as I passed through pennards and saw them being given out throughout the day. There was no condition put on accepting them, so why shouldn't they be taken? 

I've seen clips of Coldplay's gig and they looked very good; certainly the field didn't appear to be lacking in illuminated wrists. 

They provided a bit of a laugh at LCD Soundsystem too as they went off seemingly randomly. 

1 hour ago, fatyeti24 said:

I've no idea how many were available, but I picked up two in the morning as I passed through pennards and saw them being given out throughout the day. There was no condition put on accepting them, so why shouldn't they be taken? 

I've seen clips of Coldplay's gig and they looked very good; certainly the field didn't appear to be lacking in illuminated wrists. 

They provided a bit of a laugh at LCD Soundsystem too as they went off seemingly randomly. 

Just think of those poor depirved orphans* missing out in the Pyramid crowd as everyone around them joined in the fun and they were the outcasts.

(*no idea if they were orphans or not)

20 minutes ago, MoilyX said:

Just think of those poor depirved orphans* missing out in the Pyramid crowd as everyone around them joined in the fun and they were the outcasts.

(*no idea if they were orphans or not)

Judging by all the moaning topics on here at the moment, Glastonbury is just a series of disappointments and let downs, so the sooner they learn the better

Posted in another thread but, while I like LED wristband effect for the show (watched one song back on TV, was at Grimes and LCD), I actually found them quite sinister when people were walking about with them later on. We went up the Ribbon Tower and you could see these little ants with their wristbands changing colour in unison, like they'd been tagged with fluorescent powder to monitor the colony. It was like you could track them, all felt a bit 1984 to me.......

5 hours ago, Levitz said:

Posted in another thread but, while I like LED wristband effect for the show (watched one song back on TV, was at Grimes and LCD), I actually found them quite sinister when people were walking about with them later on. We went up the Ribbon Tower and you could see these little ants with their wristbands changing colour in unison, like they'd been tagged with fluorescent powder to monitor the colony. It was like you could track them, all felt a bit 1984 to me.......

Chris Martin knows where you are