Lineup 2018

3 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Yeah, I know, I've seen the tweet? It could be real who knows but it just does not seem likely to me.

I don't think is is likely also but with Latitude they just have a general picture of the dates same with Bestival, why post the wrong picture? Who knows... 

8 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Whilst they're on its Kendrick on main and Kygo on NME. Dua Lipa subbing Kendrick and they dunno about the other headliners but when they were booked the fest were in talks with Arctic Monkeys and BMTH.

Kendrick, AM and RB/BMTH co-headline?

Just now, RarerThanDandyB said:

Kendrick, AM and RB/BMTH co-headline?

I'd say that's pretty nailed on yeah. I've heard The Cribs headlining the Pit rumours before so if they've confirmed then it all must be legit.

3 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

I'd say that's pretty nailed on yeah. I've heard The Cribs headlining the Pit rumours before so if they've confirmed then it all must be legit.

Really good lineup then in my opinion, @Alfie Clayton will be buzzing, weird how Foo Fighters looked odds on and now the tables have changed.

13 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Whilst they're on its Kendrick on main and Kygo on NME. Dua Lipa subbing Kendrick and they dunno about the other headliners but when they were booked the fest were in talks with Arctic Monkeys and BMTH.

Odd they have Kygo clashing with Kendrick. I'd imagine they have a lot of crossover fans. Would have made more sense to have an indie/rock headliner on nme. 

Royal Blood/BMTH co-headline would work but surely BMTH are releasing new material before then or it would be odd. Guess they only said they were 'in talks' so may not happen 

1 minute ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Foo Fighters were never nailed on anyway why would they book them when they could book the mighty AM!!!! It's deffo gonna be Kendrick, AM, Royal Blood/BMTH I bet my left shoe on it.

Very strong set of headliners if it is. I still feel like Foos will play but no real basis why I think that. Perhaps 3 of Foos, AM, RB, BMTH will headline/co-headline (alongside Kendrick who looks very likely) then the other will play a secret set.