Lineup 2018

Saw The Cribs in Reading tonight, great fun. Hope they turn up again.

As for Arctic Monkeys I’ve seen both their headline sets- 2014 was decent but not exceptional, 2009 was just boring. They’re good but I don’t get the hype around them, plenty of other bands as good as them. 

Best performance I’ve seen will remain at Coachella 2012 when they were 3rd down the lineup- the Yanks hadn’t quite got into them by then. Plus they wanted to impress their old Sheffield mate Jarvis who followed them! 

41 minutes ago, Hawky said:

I agree that it is likely theyll be headlining Mad Cool, but I don't think that means they're likely for BST. 

Favourite Worst Nightmare, first gig of this tour was at The Leadmill.

Humbug, headlined Leeds festival as soon as it came out (after a warm up show at Brixton academy)

Suck it and see they played 2 comeback shows at don valley stadium to start this tour.

2013 Their comeback gig was Glasto, which is a bit of an anomaly which can't happen again this year.

They seem to like returning 'home' to start a tour... and with them seemingly ruled out of Leeds  i think there's a  chance this Tramlines festival rumour is correct (either that or they're going to do a couple of shows at Hillsborough)

There are a few festivals yet to announce their last headliner, AM can't be playing every where! BST will have another act that's being held back or Fleetwood Mac. 

What an interesting point... 

1 minute ago, Mattymooz said:

Just found this on twitter...

Dunno if its legit but id be happy with Paramore, Broco and Bicep in the first announcement

IMG_20180112_002406.jpg

Definitely won't be legit, we don't even know when the first announcement is yet so it's entirely possible that the official image hasn't even been edited / made yet!

3 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Definitely won't be legit, we don't even know when the first announcement is yet so it's entirely possible that the official image hasn't even been edited / made yet!

That is crazy dedication then as I'm pretty sure someone has made that from scratch then...