Lineup 2018

13 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

If Arctic Monkeys stood still on stage and had 20 of their songs play out over the PA it'd be more exciting than watching Royal Blood do their song for an hour and a half.

From my limited experience of the two bands live I’d say Royal Blood are clearly more exciting. On record it’s a vastly different story of course.

20 minutes ago, MIchael_scarn said:

I just want to see them as i've grown up with their first 4 albums and never got the chance to see them. 5th album was beyond me I have to say and this 6th one could be the same which is a huge disappointment as both those albums would probably take up half the set list. 

Not really critical of many fans but god I wish they didn't make that 5th album as successful as it was and just admit it was dog rather than continue to indulge it cos 'alex turner is sexy'. Twitter has got me on the edge. 

Are you having a laugh? It was easily their 2nd best album.

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

Kids today...

perhaps it's the daily prayers for an oasis reunion that have become so ingrained in their psyche that they don't know how else to describe it

Just now, Jayvk said:

I’m being dragged to The Hunna in Birmingham with a friend tonight. I kind of like Coasts supporting so atleast there’s a plus side there. Pray for me.

hope the mosh isn't too brutal for you my friend

32 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

I'm guessing cause during their break Alex went and did Shadow Puppets stuff, so people thought maybe they'd broken up so he could do that?

and Matt went on tour with Iggy Pop, and they all went off and had kids (apart from A.T)

1 minute ago, Properbigfan said:

Really hope we get an exciting lineup rather than just dumping AM on us and expecting everyone to go nuts.

Foos, kendrik and a Royal blood co-head would be far more exciting 

true, but they would be right, everyone would go fucking nuts as we've seen on twitter.

4 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

What if Foo Fighters and Arctic Monkeys were there? Then RB/Paramore, intent to go back to what RandL once was?

2 minutes ago, Aech said:

We can only hope.

Uh the 'back to what it once was' argument is so boring. Kendrick would deliver a far more interesting headline set than any of those you've suggested. Back to what it once was means booking the same headliners every year, which would lead to the death of the festival. If they had the acts you suggested the only new headliner over the last 2 years would be Royal Blood...