Lineup 2018

3 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

do you have the link to where you found it on twitter?

Erm.... I did but it appears to have been deleted.... I had found it just by searching for tweets with @officialrandl in but it has gone from that now lmao

EDIT:

I swear to god it was in between these 2 tweets a second ago

Screenshot_20180112-012713.png

Edited by Mattymooz

Just now, Mattymooz said:

Erm.... I did but it appears to have been deleted.... I had found it just by searching for tweets with @officialrandl in but it has gone from that now lmao

Bet you made it didn't you with your devilish editing skills. You're trolling us the same way everyone was trolled 4 years ago. Evil.

3 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

EDIT:

I swear to god it was in between these 2 tweets a second ago

Screenshot_20180112-012713.png

fucksake hahahah here we go

-still havent finished the 2014 drama

I can't see it being right because why the fuck would the announcement have been delayed if they were just going to announce paramore and keep it in the same announcement style as last year. Surely they could have just made Paramore suck it up and release as normal if that picture is true

Nah I've screwed my head back on it's gotta be fake. It's probably the most realistic attempt I've seen, mainly cos it's pretty shit which is why I questioned it, but it can't be real when we don't even know when the first announcement is.

2 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Paramore outright headliner tho :ph34r::wub:

If that did happen I wonder where it'd leave royal blood. A special guest sub? Coheadlining with someone else another day?  Not playing at all?

Can't see past Royal Blood being coheadliners.

1 minute ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Nah I've screwed my head back on it's gotta be fake. It's probably the most realistic attempt I've seen, mainly cos it's pretty shit which is why I questioned it, but it can't be real when we don't even know when the first announcement is.

reading the 2014 thread has just got us paranoid hahha

Just now, Jack w said:

reading the 2014 thread has just got us paranoid hahha

Innit, if the announcement hadn't been delayed so much then I'd be more inclined to think it's real, but surely they're gonna announce more than that for the first announcement now. Unless they do an announcement like that 3 weeks in a row or something.

Just now, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Innit, if the announcement hadn't been delayed so much then I'd be more inclined to think it's real, but surely they're gonna announce more than that for the first announcement now. Unless they do an announcement like that 3 weeks in a row or something.

thats actually a shout, i was set on all 3 headliners at once but this could happen.

2 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

If that did happen I wonder where it'd leave royal blood. A special guest sub? Coheadlining with someone else another day?  Not playing at all?

Can't see past Royal Blood being coheadliners.

Royal Blood are going to play R&L, I can't see past that. 

Sure you didn't mock this up yourself @Mattymooz;)

7 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

It'd be cool if they did an announcement every week in February or something. Would give the 4 headliners I guess (assuming Royal Blood don't get bumped down.) In saying that, Royal Blood, Catfish and Future would be a fairly big set of subs (tho RB would be the only ones I'd go and see)

EDIT: OMFG just got to the reveal in that 2014 thread, glorious

Edited by Mattymooz

Just now, Mattymooz said:

It'd be cool if they did an announcement every week in February or something. Would give the 4 headliners I guess (assuming Royal Blood don't get bumped down.) In saying that, Royal Blood, Catfish and Future would be a fairly big set of subs (tho RB would be the only ones I'd go and see)

Nah Matty you've got me so worried now, maybe that picture was deleted from twitter because it was legit. And like you say, 4 of those announcements, splitting up the Paramore / Royal Blood coheadline into 2 different announcements to milk it more. Could be onto something here.

You better not be trolling us.

1 minute ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Nah Matty you've got me so worried now, maybe that picture was deleted from twitter because it was legit. And like you say, 4 of those announcements, splitting up the Paramore / Royal Blood coheadline into 2 different announcements to milk it more. Could be onto something here.

this is what I'm thinking now aghh

finally finished 2014 thats the best shit i've ever seen hahahha Dan fooled literally everyone

It's either been made by some absolute randomer who's never looked at this forum (because it seems to be clean from any influence of the consistent predictions here) or it's legit. I've just looked up the smaller acts that I didn't know and they seem to be a decent mix of genres.

It does seem incredibly feasible, ngl.

7 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

They can't remove someone else's tweets, though.