Lineup 2018

2 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Or DM'd them and asked it to be removed....

The podcast is really throwing me off to as that would be on the alternative stage that they usually dont announce till the end iirc

Aye but at the same time who the fuck would put that on a fake poster? It's the 2018 version of THE NERO THING.

Swear something like that has been on one of first announcements in a previous year, though.

Edit: Yeah Kurupt FM and Casetteboy were on the 2nd announcement in 2016.

Edited by Gucci Piggy

Yeah now I've seen the full thing I'm more inclined to think it's fake. They've clearly edited the R&L post, it's just some master with photoshop.

Still, the guesses are incredibly feasible. Someone has done a lot of research.

2 minutes ago, Jack w said:

but theyve also made it out as if its already been released with a caption and likes?

Yeah this makes it likely fake. There'll be loads of people with tweet notifications on for R&L and stuff who'd have seen it, and also that has 3 RTs. It'd have been mentioned a bit if it actually happened.

Just now, Gucci Piggy said:

Yeah this makes it likely fake. There'll be loads of people with tweet notifications on for R&L and stuff who'd have seen it, and also that has 3 RTs. It'd have been mentioned a bit if it actually happened.

exactly I have notifications on. Think that fully confirms thats fake then.

3 hours ago, Chloe12 said:

just seen this, hmmmCD4BFBD0-FB36-42EE-9DFF-0F316E6FB53C.thumb.jpeg.dc847b3581055b0818838ba9c129ee26.jpeg

This doesn't correlate with the other post so both are fake, this would be a terrible year had it been true, wouldn't be impressed, undercards are terrible maybe besides Pixies and Catfish who I think are average. Still good don't get me wrong.

To be fair it's probably something that FR would do but it looks incredibly weak. I don't think I would spend £215 on this personally. Better under cards and probably yes.