Lineup 2018

Just now, Jack w said:

explain...

Fuck one sec I'll get a link.

Basically some guy came in with a poster (really shit lineup) the morning of the announcement. We gradually started to believe it was real through the day, and then eventually he told us in the afternoon that it was fake and he just wanted to troll us. We were all so relieved.

Then it got to 7pm and the lineup came out and it was the one he'd posted in the morning.

1 minute ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Basically some guy came in with a poster (really shit lineup) the morning of the announcement. We gradually started to believe it was real through the day, and then eventually he told us in the afternoon that it was fake and he just wanted to troll us. We were all so relieved.

Then it got to 7pm and the lineup came out and it was the one he'd posted in the morning.

dear god, i remember that clearly

Edited by JSmurphy

1 minute ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Thats......amazing :rofl:

2 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

thats class hahah

3 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

I cried, and received counselling for 8months after that.

I just got back from seeing The Hunna in Birmingham. The band themselves were pretty shit, I was expecting that but to be fair to them they really hype up the crowd well. Coasts were probably the most well received of the night to be hinest,they were great and I met them after too. But yeah, The Hunna would go down well with the average festival goer on the main, but I wouldn’t be anywhere near the stage. 

Just now, Jayvk said:

I just got back from seeing The Hunna in Birmingham. The band themselves were pretty shit, I was expecting that but to be fair to them they really hype up the crowd well. Coasts were probably the most well received of the night to be hinest,they were great and I met them after too. But yeah, The Hunna would go down well with the average festival goer on the main, but I wouldn’t be anywhere near the stage. 

glad to hear you survived the mosh

21 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Just found this on twitter...

Dunno if its legit but id be happy with Paramore, Broco and Bicep in the first announcement

IMG_20180112_002406.jpg

I applaud the detail in not only the poster, but the artists. Future/ Kehlani/ Maggie Rogers/ Paramore all look likely to be in EU for late summer. 

However, as RnL have ditched the December announcement/ announcements I can't see them sticking with the same format in terms of initial poster.

9 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Thats......amazing :rofl:

9 minutes ago, Jack w said:

thats class hahah

Starts with this post. Be warned it's like 30 pages or something ridiculous but it's hilarious.

6 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Oh, and it was BLINK-182

Nah thankfully we already knew Blink; they were the first headliner announced. It did reveal Jake Bugg and Macklemore as subs, though.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Starts with this post. Be warned it's like 30 pages or something ridiculous but it's hilarious.

Nah thankfully we already knew Blink; they were the first headliner announced. It did reveal Jake Bugg and Macklemore as subs, though.

Why did I decide to relive this and read through several pages. 

Literally the opposite of Cho Sued.

2 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Will do once Ive finished reading through the 2014 drama. God I feel bad for dental now he was a mess

do you have the link to where you found it on twitter?