See Coach times up?

Andeeroo

17 minutes ago, Skier68 said:

Had me worried there. Just checked and I am still on the 6.15 Wednesday from Taunton. If See would like to change my 6am Monday coach then I will be happy to oblige, but don't mess with my Wednesday.

We had 06.15 depart from Taunton on the Thursday and 13.30 return on Monday.  Now its 09.15 depart and 09.15 return.  Not bothered as long as they don't keep changing it!

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I've decided.  I'm not spending an extra £60 when I've already bought a coach ticket.  My options are:

1. Be a pussy and go to bed early on Sunday to get up at 6:30 (no thanks).
  2. Pull a Ben-style all-nighter.  Well, I'm not a machine like the good doctor.
  3. Get whatever coach is headed my way whenever I get up.
  4. Failing no 3, get a train back.

I was feeling somewhat euphoric after the Chemical Brothers and ended up staying up and jumping straight on the 6am-odd two years ago. Recommended. It flew out of the site and I was back in my flat in London by 10.30am or something stupid. Well worth the £5 upgrade fee or whatever I paid! It was pretty empty too, so evidently plenty of people do miss it.

Got my Plymouth coach times just a moment ago, 5.30am on Thursday and returning at 12.30 on Monday.  Delighted with that!

Does anyone know where in Plymouth the coach goes from?  I remember returning to Home Park in 2011, but I'm thinking it may have changed since then?  Cheers!

6 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

For these five days?

Like a cyborg, verymerry!

:)

Ben

I'll be doing all nighters as well but I reckon I'm probably 20 years younger than you! Not sure I'd be able for it in my my forties or whatever. I tip my hat to you sir and maybe I'll see you in block9!

18 minutes ago, Grinding aftertaste said:

Resale people! Times might be coming through, I've got mine.

14.00 from Manchester for us. After an initial "ARGH" I've settled on being overwhelmingly happy that I'm only going to miss the Wednesday night as opposed to the whole shebang.

YES! 

Nothing here yet.

1 hour ago, Grinding aftertaste said:

Resale people! Times might be coming through, I've got mine.

14.00 from Manchester for us. After an initial "ARGH" I've settled on being overwhelmingly happy that I'm only going to miss the Wednesday night as opposed to the whole shebang.

YES! 

2 of our group are on the same coach, resale tickets. you should arrive by 7 so you dont miss a huge amount. For the festival officially starts once the fireworks go off ;D

13 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

2 of our group are on the same coach, resale tickets. you should arrive by 7 so you dont miss a huge amount. For the festival officially starts once the fireworks go off ;D

You're quite right, won't miss a thing really. And not too stressed about getting a good camping spot, we've always camped out of the way and it's never really bothered us. Just hope we can get pitched up before it gets dark :mellow:

23 minutes ago, Grinding aftertaste said:

You're quite right, won't miss a thing really. And not too stressed about getting a good camping spot, we've always camped out of the way and it's never really bothered us. Just hope we can get pitched up before it gets dark :mellow:

They are worthy view so i guess most issues dont relate. still it would be nice for us all to be together

On 14/05/2016 at 4:32 PM, sheffieldlady said:

Yeah, mobile no luck! What time is yours? Previously they've done some early doors and then a midday one!

Hey lovely. Sorry if I'm teaching you to suck eggs and repeating what others have said, but are you putting in the booking reference number (the one on your October email) and not your confirmation email (the one in April). They are not the same and the October one has to be used.