Balance payment due...reminder

annax

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Not had mine yet :sorry:

This thread got me looking - mine had been spam filtered into my spam folder!! Swiftly retrieved and marked as not spam... so might be worth checking that. Mine arrived at 09:38 this morning.

Edited by Tranquility of Solitude

1 minute ago, A Guy Called Matt said:

All registrations that have a deposit paid will get one - it takes a while for them to come through so do not worry if you have not got it yet.

Cheers, not worrying but didn't want to look for an email id never get.

woop got mine :)

This is a reminder that, to secure your Glastonbury 2016 ticket, you must pay the balance of your ticket cost during the ticket balance payment window - from 9am Friday 1st April until 23:59 (BST) Thursday 7th April 2016.

You can make this payment online at
http://glastonbury.seetickets.com. Please follow the link to pay your ticket balance. You will be asked to provide your registration number xxxxxx and registered postcode xxxxxx.

The balance due is £178 (plus a £5 booking fee) per person; plus a £7.75 transaction fee (postage and packing or box office collection) per order.

Whilst paying your balance you will be given the option of booking ticket cancellation cover and car park tickets. Please visit
www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk for more details.

ORDER A REUSABLE GLASTONBURY WATER BOTTLE
This year, we are once again working together with WaterAid and the Raw Foundation to provide a reusable 532ml stainless steel water bottle. When paying your balance you will have the option to order one of these water bottles in the same transaction. The bottles cost £10 each. You will be able to have your water bottle - or any other reusable bottle you bring to the Festival - refilled for free at 11 WaterAid manned kiosks. All taps across site are drinking water.

LOVE THE FARM, LEAVE NO TRACE PLEDGE
In booking a ticket and attending Glastonbury Festival, you accept the Festival's terms and conditions of entry. It is important that you read and understand all of these terms and conditions, but this year we particularly wanted to highlight the Festival's environmental policies which all ticket purchasers are required to subscribe to. Therefore when paying your balance you will be asked to sign our 'Love the Farm, Leave no Trace' pledge, agreeing that:

• I will use the toilets provided and not pee on the land
  • I will use the bins provided and not throw my rubbish on the ground
  • I will take all my belongings home with me again, including my tent and camping equipment
  • I will bag up on my rubbish in the bin bags provided by the campsite stewards and use the recycling pens provided in each campsite

It is not possible to attend the Festival without agreeing to Love the Farm, Leave no Trace.

WORTHY VIEW ACCOMMODATION
The last few tents in our pre-erected campsite, Worthy View, are still available. For information about the accommodation on offer please visit
http://glas.to/WorthyView.

CATCH THE COACH
Coaches are one of the easiest - and greenest - ways to get to Glastonbury. Our official coach travel partner, National Express, is running services from over 75 locations direct to the Festival's own on-site coach station right by the Festival gates. Plus, we prioritise public transport leaving the site first. Book now at
www.nationalexpress.com/glastonbury

CANCELLED TICKETS
Please note that if you do not pay your balance by 23:59 (BST) on April 7th your ticket will be cancelled and you will receive a £35 refund per ticket to the card that was used during the booking. A £15 admin fee will be retained.

Edited by eFestivals

12 minutes ago, gorfield said:

£7.75 postage. jesus

Its not actually that bad - we do ok with glastonbury for fees and charges (relative to other events!)

Special Delivery itself would be £7.45 through Royal Mail (although I accept we do have the lottery of whichever fly by night delivery company See contract this year!

3 minutes ago, mr gumby said:

That pledge bit is interesting. Wouldn't it be nice to believe everyone would actually commit to it?

Should be less a pledge and more a legally binding contract. Don't know how they could do it but anyone found guilty of "leaving a trace" could have their registration revoked for a year. There's no excuse for it

4 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Is that a thing? Does it exist, or does someone need to make it?

it does exist but I believe it should only be used on the most special occasions like line-up poster announcements, you can't squander such riches

Edited by sloseph