stuartbert two hats

What do you wipe with  

143 members have voted

1. 1. What do you take to the longdrops?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, The Placid Casual said:

Doing this turns an assplosion from an unpleasant experience to a goddamn catastrophe.

What's an assplosion? Is it a powerful one that explodes into the toilet and causes a big splash, or just an explosion of shit from your arsehole in all directions? Imagine doing that and shitting all over your feet/legs.

1 hour ago, Will-2609 said:

What's an assplosion? Is it a powerful one that explodes into the toilet and causes a big splash, or just an explosion of shit from your arsehole in all directions? Imagine doing that and shitting all over your feet/legs.

The latter. Where it fires in all directions.

Squatters having assplosions is probably the main cause for shit on the seats.

1 hour ago, Will-2609 said:

Yes, pebbledashing.

6 hours ago, slash's hat said:

Felt a bloody fool though, going to hospital for constipation - though didn't know what it was at the time.

Can confirm the pain and discomfort, being an old fart.

I'd spent years being regular as clockwork, in and out of the loo in 2 mins (front to back, fold, lift and shift) and then last couple of years I've had a few bouts of this.  I was suffering badly with this issue at Glastonbury this year and basically it impacted (pun definitely intended) on my Thursday quite a bit, but once I'd shifted the bulk of the problem all the walking and fluids sorted me out.

As for my vote, handypack tissues, take twice as many as you think you'll need and always take 3 packs when you leave the tent, as you never know how long you'll be gone...nothing worse than last hankie anxiety,

17 hours ago, windy_miller said:

I was about to post this very question.  The correct orientation is "over".  My wife always goes for "under" so I am forever correcting the orientation of the loo role in our house.  I will also turn loo rolls round in other people's houses if they are the wrong way round because it annoys me so much!

I change other people's loo roll too! In fact, I had a conversation with my bf's parents at xmas about how upsetting it is to find loo roll the wrong way round. 

11 hours ago, Spindles said:

As for my vote, handypack tissues, take twice as many as you think you'll need and always take 3 packs when you leave the tent, as you never know how long you'll be gone...nothing worse than last hankie anxiety,

It's the only time we all become experts at origami. 

16 minutes ago, sloseph said:

my wife changes the toilet roll orientation every time we go to my parents house, it's been 8 years and my parents have never mentioned it

It's entirely possible they've not noticed. It's unlikely I'd notice if anyone did it in my house.

I mean seriously, it goes on whichever way it happens to be facing when I replace it.

3 hours ago, incident said:

It's entirely possible they've not noticed. It's unlikely I'd notice if anyone did it in my house.

I mean seriously, it goes on whichever way it happens to be facing when I replace it.

I think an element of OCD is involved. 

This thread fills me with dread but strangely I have to keep coming back to read it.

Have any of you thought about taking over a long drop block and holding a mini-meet so that the various techniques discussed in the pages above can be demonstrated to all and voted upon?

Edited by Ommadawn

OMFG its over, the toilet roll goes over. I was at a party and there was an 'under' person there. Everytime either of us went to the loo it would be back to the previous position. Under for me to be changed to over and over for them to change (judders) under. Whoever they are, they are a fucking c**t of the highest order. Its fucking OVER!!!! 

And breathe