Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

5 minutes ago, Limpet said:

Mr flow has 10 minutes to decide if he wants it (no pressure). I think he thought it was for two. If he doesn't want it then it's yours weirdforces. How tense!

a dream come true, thanks a lot, I'm praying to the radiohead gods in the remaining minutes haha

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like that new one, very atmospheric. I always think that RH are at their best when they get the balance of weirdness / different instrumenation / arrangements along with a sense of melody and repitition as well (In Rainbows)...

The last 3 tracks I've heard sound like the album will be very good. Was massively disappointed in KOL. 

Without wanting to be a downer, I'm not wholly convinced by either song. I mean Radiohead are my favourite band and I'm so excited for the new album, but I felt like Burn The Witch was lacking something, and Daydreaming would be a filler track (as filler track as Radiohead tracks go - still good songs) on any of their better albums. Just re-listened to Spectre for the first time in ages and much prefer it to either track.

Still excited for the album, and the new songs are good (better than TKOL stuff), but I hope we aren't currently hearing the best of it.

Anyway, only two days until we find out!

2 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Without wanting to be a downer, I'm not wholly convinced by either song. I mean Radiohead are my favourite band and I'm so excited for the new album, but I felt like Burn The Witch was lacking something, and Daydreaming would be a filler track (as filler track as Radiohead tracks go - still good songs) on any of their better albums. Just re-listened to Spectre for the first time in ages and much prefer it to either track.

Still excited for the album, and the new songs are good (better than TKOL stuff), but I hope we aren't currently hearing the best of it.

Anyway, only two days until we find out!

Daydreaming is the weakest of the 3 for me. Burn the Witch is great. 

Love both songs. I've got Burn The Witch on constant repeat.

Has anyone else noticed the creepy looking guy at the end of the Burn The Witch video in the trees to the left whilst everyone else is waving? You can see him at around 3:41. Weird.

5 minutes ago, WAILS said:

Has anyone else noticed the creepy looking guy at the end of the Burn The Witch video in the trees to the left whilst everyone else is waving? You can see him at around 3:41. Weird.

Eurgh, wish I hadn't now. He's horrible. 

6 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

With radiohead, whenever I hear rheir new stuff - it is always a "grower". 

Burn the Witch was an instant - "GET IN!!"

Daydreaming is a grower..

Excited for the new album 

Found it to be the other way around weirdly! Daydreaming is just gorgeous.

Edited by T-Mouse

Arrrrrghhhh! An album! It's actually happening!!!!!!

Daydreaming is going to be the closer to the album I think. Like Motion Picture Soundtrack I think.

Beautiful harmony! Got a vibe similar to a previous written track, but can't place it yet.

Edited by willutalk