The thread for the ticketless who would like help in the resale

thurlow84

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi :)

I couldn't send a PM to some people who have offered help as I reached my PM allowance for the day.

This are the details of my sister I am trying for:

Teodora Dureva
WF17 5PG

My mobile number is 07436839257, ring me if you get through or PM me before that (I may be able to reply) for some other arrangements about the payment. I can text my card details or transfer back the money immediately if someone is using their own card.

Thank you very much in advance

After an awful mix up in the original sale with her mates, I'm trying for my girlfriend today.

If we fail I'm going alone, if we succeed today will be a great day.

Her name is

Miss Grace Wyld

N160NA

If anyone was kind enough to get through for us, call me on 07415204033.

Thanks so much and good luck to everyone trying today!

I'm gonna try and get through and help out. I've just woke up so haven't had time to help anyone specifically. If anyone trusts me enough to PM me there full details then feel free. Would need everything though wouldn't I?

Was trying for a friend who was umming and ahhing about getting tickets just in case they had a sudden interest but I haven't heard from them this morning.

But -

I'm currently through to the registration entry page!

But - 

I don't have the funds on my debit card.

So -

I understand you may not trust me but if anyone would trust me with their card number and registration, they could drop me a PM and I can prove my honesty.

Obviously I understand if you're tentative about it - I wouldn't do the same in your situation but you honestly can trust me! 

8 minutes ago, mikegday said:

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2016/worthy-farm/900001/addregistrations

this is definitely the booking page, if you get on you can fill in the details and then just keep doing 'proceed' and back until you get to the next stage I think.

I got this but kept getting put then into the holding page, kept trying back then proceed hasn't worked 

1 hour ago, Konstantina said:

Hi :)

I couldn't send a PM to some people who have offered help as I reached my PM allowance for the day.

This are the details of my sister I am trying for:

Teodora Dureva
WF17 5PG

My mobile number is 07436839257, ring me if you get through or PM me before that (I may be able to reply) for some other arrangements about the payment. I can text my card details or transfer back the money immediately if someone is using their own card.

Thank you very much in advance

Glad to come through for you, let me know when you get the confirmation email and congrats you're going to Glastonbury!