Bestival 2016 Headliners?

jackarmy

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been on their website and sadly it's not looking good!

Although we're not on the road right now, there are a ton of other bands that would love to get hit in the head with your shoe. Click here to find one!

Anyone know if The Bloodhound Gang are planning on being active next year?

17 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Well it appears they have ben booked to headline Bestival. In Toronto though, as they have "06-12-13 Toronto, Ontario - TBA" on their tour dates. Don't know what that means for the UK festival, if anything at all.

I made the presumption this summer that Flo would headline Bestival UK as she was headlining Bestival Canada - but it didn't happen.

So I don't think you can make the same presumption here for The Cure.

That's a point, this year it was on Fri 12 & Sat 13 June so next year's dates ought to be Fri 10 & Sat 11 June, not 12th & 13th.  But the Cure's website definitely says "12th or 13th", and on 10th & 11th they're playing Chicago.

Perhaps my initial info was right and they are playing Proper Bestival.

Edited by smogo

1 hour ago, MattDavies__ said:

It was 12-13 this year, making the 13th a Monday this year, no? That would suggest they're just doing two dates in Toronto if I've got that right... 

Ah. I just went on the Bestival Toronto site and the dates matched so I thought I'd spotted something. :P

I do think that Bestival Toronto being Sunday-Monday and them playing the Monday might be more likely than doing five nights on the trot all over North America though. Don't think Bob flies either. 

Edited by dentalplan

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, stocky3000 said:

Was wishing that the XX would be one of the headliners but Jamie XX now playing solo all the way into August so is looking increasingly unlikely

so will just be holding out for Gorillaz and LCD soundsystem now  

Dunno, I think he's done XX stuff alongside other, solo stuff before, and even if he hasn't I can't imagine touring both alongside either other will be too much of a problem 

• 4 weeks later...