Jcatley

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow there's some really negative people on here. I cant wait for V festival this year like any year. I think Rihanna and bloody beiber will be headlining. I love Rihanna more than anyone. There is always so many good acts throughout the day too, never a gap with who I want to see. I reckon sub headliners will be Dizzee Rascal and maybe Sub Focus/Rita ora. Roll on Monday!

Other options:

Sheeran / Prodigy / Chase & Status / Red hot chillis

Edited by gunners101

3 hours ago, gunners101 said:

Wow there's some really negative people on here. I cant wait for V festival this year like any year. I think Rihanna and bloody beiber will be headlining. I love Rihanna more than anyone. There is always so many good acts throughout the day too, never a gap with who I want to see. I reckon sub headliners will be Dizzee Rascal and maybe Sub Focus/Rita ora. Roll on Monday!

Other options:

Sheeran / Prodigy / Chase & Status / Red hot chillis

Rita went from subbing 2nd stage to Arena, so doubt she would be subbing main

1 hour ago, Zac Quinn said:

She's just cancelled a third of her UK tour so I don't see how her being announced for an 180,000 capacity festival would make any sense

What? I only had an email saying she rescheduled her Coventry date, to which I cannot attend due to Glastonbury. ( obviously not fobbing of Glasto for ANYTHING.) but I didn't know she's cancelled?

On 18 February 2016 at 2:51 PM, eFestivals said:

very unlikely, I'd say.

1 hour ago, Zac Quinn said:

Have you not heard anything about V this year? 

2 minutes ago, Zac Quinn said:

Yeah she cancelled her dates in Sunderland and Cardiff. And those who'd bought tickets for those two dates have been offered the chance to swap to London/Manchester/Cov which I'm guessing might not have happened if those three were selling well either.

Yeah they weren't selling well, which is shocking I thought. Hopefully she's at V or Wireless...maybe.

I'm hoping that V might stick with the one rock/indie headliner and one pop/dance headliner, even if it meant KOL (I love KOL to be fair and I've only ever seen them once, they were brilliant so I can't see why people complain about them even if they are a repeated act). I like a good mix of music, I think you'd be knocking out some of your ticket buyers if you didn't have a rock/indie headliner too. 

2 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Is that poster that's going around real? The one that says the headliners are Justin Bieber, RHCP and Beyonce?

I've not seen the poster but I'd highly doubt it. Especially since RHCP are exclusive to Reading & Leeds Fest. 

Im back to my Foos wish even more since they've been ruled out of Glasto...apparently...

7 minutes ago, NickisGinger said:

Ok good. Still holding out for Rihanna or Eminem..

Rihanna apparently not selling well, I could see her being signed for Wireless. Eminem would be good for V, but I dont think they could have Stone Roses and Eminem this year, two repeated headliners from within the last 5 years. But never say never with V.

Rudimental seem to be a V favourite, so they could end up headlining second stage or subbing.

Edited by daniel.k

if you're interested in seeing Dizzee Rascal this summer he's headlining PennFest just outside High Wycombe; day tickets are £45

http://www.pennfest.net/line-up/

Also indicates that he probably won't be subbing V any time soon

Did you go last year? V isn't going to be better than this so I'll give it a go. 

Edited by markqpr2000