Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks peeps for your suggestions. :)

I don't think any of them can be right, tho, because of the other bits and pieces we've been told that they don't fit around. I decided not to say those bits and pieces with my question cos I didn't want to lead the suggestions you might give via that.

Anyway, supposedly a well known band will play under that pseudonym at G this year, so if there's an act called that on the line-up, you might want to go see them.

I don't know if there's any substance to it, of course.

(please don't take this knowledge outside of this thread).

10 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

thanks peeps for your suggestions. :)

I don't think any of them can be right, tho, because of the other bits and pieces we've been told that they don't fit around. I decided not to say those bits and pieces with my question cos I didn't want to lead the suggestions you might give via that.

Anyway, supposedly a well known band will play under that pseudonym at G this year, so if there's an act called that on the line-up, you might want to go see them.

I don't know if there's any substance to it, of course.

(please don't take this knowledge outside of this thread).

I've told my wife, does that count?

4 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Which means I'll probably have to pop along "just in case" and it'll turn out to be green day, kaiser chiefs or foo fighters or something. 

Without knowing who they are (if they even exist, of course) I can't say whether they you'd like them or not.

If they do exist it's likely to be a major act, tho, from what's been said to us - tho I doubt they'd be as major as Green Day or Foos.

9 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Without knowing who they are (if they even exist, of course) I can't say whether they you'd like them or not.

If they do exist it's likely to be a major act, tho, from what's been said to us - tho I doubt they'd be as major as Green Day or Foos.

If its the Spice Girls, I'm there!! :)

haha

15 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

I don't like gin (don't shoot me) but I do like sloe gin! 

Should I bring cherry Bakewell again or design a new drink? 

Please bring your cherry bakewell drink Cg even if its just a tiny bit i.ve heard so much about it and love cherry bakewell with a brew. Not a big drinker and only really drink brandy or rum but i am making sure i try Gin and whatever else with all you conisuers (please excuse my spelling) as you all seem to know what good and whats shit. Specially H to the M to the V i.ll deffo be bending your ear and asking your advice for the best tipples. Lol. 

Starting to let my excitement levels rise again. I know this as i.m doing everyones head in again glastobating. Lol.

NFR NFC MOFOS. X

Morning, lovelies

Continuing my now almost customary 'just popping in quickly' theme of NFR posts, today I have good cause to rush...

...just about to head out to give evidence in a frickin' murder trial!

Predictably, given my employ, it concerns a very sad little baby, almost certainly shaken and further injured by her father. Not nice, but I'll do my best to be professional and helpful to the British Judicial Process™.

Was thinking of stopping the RunBennyRun blogs, as I wondered if people were getting fed up of them. But, I'll post one later (running after I get back from Crown Court) and see if I get any negative responses!

Lucy-Loo - nice pic on Twitter®! I tried to pick you out, but the low-res and distance from the choir meant that even your beacon-like flame hair could not be identified!

Gotta go, don't want to keep His Lordship waiting...

Wish me luck!

:)

Ben

50 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Morning, lovelies

Continuing my now almost customary 'just popping in quickly' theme of NFR posts, today I have good cause to rush...

...just about to head out to give evidence in a frickin' murder trial!

Predictably, given my employ, it concerns a very sad little baby, almost certainly shaken and further injured by her father. Not nice, but I'll do my best to be professional and helpful to the British Judicial Process™.

Was thinking of stopping the RunBennyRun blogs, as I wondered if people were getting fed up of them. But, I'll post one later (running after I get back from Crown Court) and see if I get any negative responses!

Lucy-Loo - nice pic on Twitter®! I tried to pick you out, but the low-res and distance from the choir meant that even your beacon-like flame hair could not be identified!

Gotta go, don't want to keep His Lordship waiting...

Wish me luck!

:)

Ben

Good luck Ben, I've had to attend court a few times through work - nothing near as harrowing as for the death of a baby thank goodness.  im sure you'll provide the court with all the information they need to help them reach the right decision. Take care x

Crikey Ben, how awful! 

Tommy it's sunny here too but bastard cold. Mind you, I am a shandy drinking Southerner so you'd probably think it was warm here! Haha! Do you need a hat? :)

Oh and I'm not in the first pic on Twitter Ben, you need to open the link and then you'll see me! I'm in the front row, left hand side :) There's a video clip I retweeted I think, did you see that? 

3 hours ago, Babylon sister said:

Good luck Ben, I've had to attend court a few times through work - nothing near as harrowing as for the death of a baby thank goodness.  im sure you'll provide the court with all the information they need to help them reach the right decision. Take care

Thanks Babs.

All done. I did ok, I think. Prosecution brief seemed to flow from one thing to the next, so I think I was giving him what he wanted! Defence counsel didn't have much in cross-examination...maybe I'd bored him by then. No-one in the jury ACTUALLY started snoring, so no doubt I had them on the edge of their seats. We shall see...right home for a (cold) run.

Ben

2 hours ago, lucyginger said:

Crikey Ben, how awful! 

Tommy it's sunny here too but bastard cold. Mind you, I am a shandy drinking Southerner so you'd probably think it was warm here! Haha! Do you need a hat? :)

Oh and I'm not in the first pic on Twitter Ben, you need to open the link and then you'll see me! I'm in the front row, left hand side :) There's a video clip I retweeted I think, did you see that? 

No! No linky on the retweet from MusicHubSouth, just that pic. And certainly no sign of video or Ginger Close Up! Or it could be me being a spanner...probably more likely!

Ben