Glastocam!

pauladam

1 minute ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Take it that's West Holts stage in the distance?

Not sure what you're meaning.. But WH isn't in shot, it's further left as we'd look at it.

3 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Pyramid dress and tents to right of stage coming together fast 

Screenshot 2024-05-08 at 14.18.32.png

She's slipped into something more comfortable I see! Not in this shot but only just peeped the ribbon tower behind as well - need to get my arse up there this year.

1 minute ago, woyski said:

She's slipped into something more comfortable I see! Not in this shot but only just peeped the ribbon tower behind as well - need to get my arse up there this year.

definately worth a short wait ... was persuaded to go up for the first time ever last year after the efest meet 

IMG_6421.jpeg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

definately worth a short wait ... was persuaded to go up for the first time ever last year after the efest meet 

IMG_6421.jpeg

I've never actually been up, but have a newbie with us this year, so this could be the year! Also have a ton of stuff I want to see at the Park, so looks like I will be hanging out in the vicinity quite a bit. 

1 minute ago, Toilet Duck said:

I've never actually been up, but have a newbie with us this year, so this could be the year! Also have a ton of stuff I want to see at the Park, so looks like I will be hanging out in the vicinity quite a bit. 

Reckon the wait was max half hour but if there’s a few of you in a queue with a drink in hand it flies by 🙂 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Toilet Duck said:

Also never been up. Infact I forget to do 95% of the stuff I plan to do as I get to giddy !

For anyone who has been up - when is the best times to go up? The Park is always so busy for the whole week 

2 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Reckon the wait was max half hour but if there’s a few of you in a queue with a drink in hand it flies by 🙂 

Often I'm running off somewhere else after catching a set at the park, but this time there's runs of multiple acts in a row projected, so since I'll be staying there, think I'll definitely use the time to do this once and for all! Also camping over that side of the festival for once, so if I don't do it this year, I may never! 😁

2 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

How long are you allowed up there for? 

I went up on Sunday after Elton last year. They were operating a one out/one in system rather than a number going up for a set amount of time. Now idea if that was just because it was Sunday night though.

3 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

I went up on Sunday after Elton last year. They were operating a one out/one in system rather than a number going up for a set amount of time. Now idea if that was just because it was Sunday night though.

One down one up?

3 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

One down one up?

There was a set number allowed up at any one time but they could leave as and when. So, if 8 people were up there and 2 left, they'd let another 2 up. 

3 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

There was a set number allowed up at any one time but they could leave as and when. So, if 8 people were up there and 2 left, they'd let another 2 up. 

stopped people just before the viewing platform if I recall too