Secret resales 2015

Terence99

3 hours ago, p.pete said:

No lunch in May will be taken!

I know the feeling - I missed out in 2014, A few tickets had came back on and went in milliseconds, I then thought that was it and went out for lunch only to come back thirty minutes later to find that a big batch of tickets had come back on and just about everyone on the forum had been successful.

Edited by tjamest

1 hour ago, tjamest said:

I know the feeling - I missed out in 2104, A few tickets had came back on and went in milliseconds, I then thought that was it and went out for lunch only to come back thirty minutes later to find that a big batch of tickets had come back on and just about everyone on the forum had been successful.

You'll be prepared next 2104 though! :P 

On 19 April 2015 at 10:13 AM, siblin said:

If I recall last year they happened 8 (or was it 15) days after the resale, starting with a coach resale on the monday, and a general on the weds, with the odd little couple of tickets here and there.

I have a page monitor that can email when a page changes, specifically for this purpose. It was successful for around 100 people last year, a handful of whom turned up to give me a cider on the thursday (i was very drunk on friday morning). As per last year DM me your emails. I suspect i'll have a busy day with this today!

On iPhones i know if you set it to automatically check email as fast as you can, or enable push notifications on for something like outlook.com, or and add the page monitor email to your VIP list and it comes up as a notification on your main screen pretty quick

Hey, do you still have this for this year?

I've just missed out on tickets and have been every year since 2008. I've been waiting for Sigur Ros and M83 to play for years so I'm gutted that I won't see them. I live 20 minutes down the road from the festival as well so if you could help that would be amazing!

thanks

The secret sale for tix only was on the 18th May last year around 3pm. Thanks to this thread and Siblin's advise was able to pick up 2 tix. No luck in resale today so will be trying again in secret sale.  Hope we can all keep each other optimistic and we will be there. we did try to catch you last year sibling at meet but no joy. will be on look out this year for you tho !

Hey guys,

Have been a guest to this forum over the last four years now and have found it seriously helpful on a number of occasions, so thanks! I thought it was about time to join. Luckily i'm returning again this year, but failed this morning; for the fourth time, in trying to get my friend a ticket, who's been with me every year. Obviously she's devastated, so i've helped her apply for all the usual job opportunities at the festival. Any info/help on these secret resales would be massively appreciated though.