Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Hello all,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I just received a page change alert @ http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras

Doesn't seem to be a sale (can't actually deduce at the moment what has changed) but thought it may be of interest? Maybe means something is happening behind the scenes for a last minute couple of tickets to pop up?

Basically - don't give up hope yet!

No its not a sale - its worthy view running out of tents.

Ah, fair enough. Apologies for the erroneous heads up. It's the hope that kills isn't it??

(full disclosure: I actually already bagged a ticket in the May resale but monitoring for a friend who is a technical luddite)

So i gave up the hope of a final resale, and found out that Natural Event (the compost loo people) were still looking for staff.. now I'm going to glasto, albeit in a different way than normal! They still need a few more bodies to help, so one of the organisers, Meegan, has just posted a thread with all the info if anyone is interested. Here ya go, and maybe see some of you there after all :) x http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/196877-glastonbury-festival-volunteer-crew-spots-still-available/

• Upvote 3

So i gave up the hope of a final resale, and found out that Natural Event (the compost loo people) were still looking for staff.. now I'm going to glasto, albeit in a different way than normal! They still need a few more bodies to help, so one of the organisers, Meegan, has just posted a thread with all the info if anyone is interested. Here ya go, and maybe see some of you there after all :) x http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/196877-glastonbury-festival-volunteer-crew-spots-still-available/

Well, looks like I'm going to Glastonbury!! It will be a different experience for sure, but just being there again is going to be beautiful.

Thanks for posting this, see you Tuesday. x

• Upvote 1

Well, looks like I'm going to Glastonbury!! It will be a different experience for sure, but just being there again is going to be beautiful.

Thanks for posting this, see you Tuesday. x

Yay glad to help another forum bod out :) that's 3 of us working there together now.

Yeh not the most glam job, and yeh, long hours, but hey... free ticket to the best festival in existence. I'm also looking forward to a cheeky shower in crew camping... despite working in the loos we'll smell better than the rest of ya ;) 

Yay glad to help another forum bod out :) that's 3 of us working there together now.

Yeh not the most glam job, and yeh, long hours, but hey... free ticket to the best festival in existence. I'm also looking forward to a cheeky shower in crew camping... despite working in the loos we'll smell better than the rest of ya ;)

Yay. Got me one of these also. Just so happy to be going. It wasn't my first choice, it was my number 2.  Feeling rather flushed about it. It's just the jobby.really. :) 

A big thanks to suzalt for posting the link.  See you Tuesday.