Secret resales 2015

Terence99

I'm really sorry guys I'm gutted had no reason to doubt what I was told and people in the whatsapp saw the message I got but kinda wish hadn't said anything now feel I've let people down I'm so sorry

you were doing nothing but trying to help no need for apologies everyone who has been on here knows that mate

I'm really sorry guys I'm gutted had no reason to doubt what I was told and people in the whatsapp saw the message I got but kinda wish hadn't said anything now feel I've let people down I'm so sorry

No mate - you should be proud of yourself, all the time and effort you've put into this... amazing :-)

No worries was worth a punt!

Not sure you could have coped with much more free cider tho ... :)

• Upvote 1

As a lot of people have said previously - Founding the Whatsapp group helped a hell of a lot of people get tickets the other week.

if anyone slags you off for giving out what you thought was a genuine tip then do we really want them at Glastonbury?

Did the info specify on the hour or was it just a general time? I joined the whatsapps group later so never saw the original message.

I agree with everyone though - Cityboy you have no reason to feel bad, you were passing on info to help out others! Cheers to you and Siblin for all the effort!

unfortunately its the case with 95% of sources/tips related to glastonbury. A tip given on somewhere like this forum gets recycled and eventually becomes gospel.

Having said that sometimes its better to pay attention to them than to ignore them, in case you miss out!

Thanks guys I appreciate that but I'm still not happy gonna have to have a word and find out what happened I'm not giving up

cityboy 75, you are a good man.

Even if I have to sit at home and watch Lauren Laverne bimblling on, I will still raise a cider to yourself and Siblin for your tireless energy, dedication and commitment that you've shown.

Cheers loves

I'm sat staring at the pc willing something to happen grrrrrr !!!! City boy don't feel bad, we are all grateful for yours and Siblins help, I for one have learnt a few things and if nowt else its sharpened my reflexes !!! I have never been so ready for something. I did think that last week was it but I ain't giving up yet .

:( still holding out hope that a final flurry will happen in the next few weeks... but also being realistic that the chances of this happening are very slim. Oh well, mini glasto in the garden it is! It's been a great thread to follow though guys, & ace work siblin & cityboy75 :)

:( still holding out hope that a final flurry will happen in the next few weeks... but also being realistic that the chances of this happening are very slim. Oh well, mini glasto in the garden it is! It's been a great thread to follow though guys, & ace work siblin & cityboy75 :)

lots of competitions to try out - EE have one ongoing at the moment

I missed out on General Sale in October because of a reg number in our group already having a ticket too. So frustrating but at least I have one from the coach resale! Silver linings and all.

Same for us too. Someone in our buying group was double dipping and was trying solo and managed to get a ticket but not let us know. We had his number in the basket and when we got thru again it failed :(

Managed to get tix in the secret sale thanks to the lovely Siblin x

Edited by Peroni