Run the Jewels, Jewels, Jewels

makhulumo

4 hours ago, justanothername said:

Just got my tickets for Manchester. Can't wait

Oh and here is the link if it is unique. Also reminder that the code the RTJWORLD

http://m.gigsandtours.com/tour/run-the-jewels/?pre=spotify&src=spotifypresale

Cheers for putting this link & code on just grabbed tickets for Manc.

Funnily enough 5 mins after I ordered the Spotify email turned up!

Much appreciated though.

On 1/19/2017 at 10:15 AM, bethannny said:

FYI I just got a presale code through from Spotify so jumped and got Roundhouse tickets. It's RTJWORLD and works through gigsandtours! 

Gah! Missed it. Do you know how you got this from Spotify? I'm a premium subscriber, have downloaded RTJ albums but never got an email. I'm wondering what the trigger was for future reference!

1 hour ago, cerv said:

Do you 'Follow' the artist on Spotify by any chance? Wondering if that's what constitutes being a loyal Jewel runner?!

Just checked and I don't follow them actually. Id've assumed the same. I listen to them lots though so wonder if they can pull analytics based on amount you listen to them? They seem to be doing more of this with the end of year top listened to songs etc.

3 hours ago, cerv said:

Do you 'Follow' the artist on Spotify by any chance? Wondering if that's what constitutes being a loyal Jewel runner?!

I don't follow any artists on there but have had a few of the emails recently (RTJ/The XX/A Tribe Called Quest).

Think it just goes off how much you've listened to them.

On 1/20/2017 at 3:11 PM, ConorC said:

I don't follow any artists on there but have had a few of the emails recently (RTJ/The XX/A Tribe Called Quest).

Think it just goes off how much you've listened to them.

Interesting! If the email went out to those who've streamed them more than me then fair enough. A better way than most to do it I guess

On 1/20/2017 at 1:10 PM, Tomjoll said:

Just checked and I don't follow them actually. Id've assumed the same. I listen to them lots though so wonder if they can pull analytics based on amount you listen to them? They seem to be doing more of this with the end of year top listened to songs etc.

Seems that way eh? Thanks for checking

6 minutes ago, renrutbor said:

Great spot, thanks for that! Looks like they've they've priced the vinyl and the CD the wrong way round, 25.79 for the CD. 

Also thanks to whoever posted the Manchester presale code the other day, have made use of both, love this forum sometimes!

Yeah I just spotted that after buying the vinyl thinking, that's too good to be true. Surely they have to honour it though right?