Vegetarian Meals

alexwetherell

Where in the West Holts field is Ghandi's Flip Flop? Trying to picture it but can't

Pretty sure (not 100%) that it's at the very upper left corner of the field, quite easy to miss though. So on the same side as Brothers Bar etc. but just at the very top of the field.

Edited by GlastoSimon

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's not the most exciting of places, but I absolutely love the burgers from this stall. Served in a nice brown bun with loads of salad.

img_3927.jpg

Oh yes. Veggies is great. I always go to them at least once a day. Really good veggie fast food and ethical too.

does anyone remember a stall that sold loads of different types of garlic bread? It was only a couple of years ago. Or did I dream it?

There was a garlic bread stall next to the pyramid the corner near leftfield, we used it as a meeting point when meeting up for a pyramid act.

It was overpriced though but thats prob cause it was near the Pyramid.

I'm not veggie normally but tend to stick to veggie at Festivals (erm apart from the Goan fish curry which is brilliant) . Manic Organic is fantastic, and always enjoy Buddha cafe in Greenfields - they do an excellent veggie burger and veggie breakfasts - somewhere to sit down and eat off a real plate

Permaculture is also brilliant

Infact you'll be absolutely spoilt for veggie choice at the festival

7 years ago there was a superb Falafel place by JP - haven't seen it since but by far the best flafels I've ever had !

I'm not veggie normally but tend to stick to veggie at Festivals (erm apart from the Goan fish curry which is brilliant) . Manic Organic is fantastic, and always enjoy Buddha cafe in Greenfields - they do an excellent veggie burger and veggie breakfasts - somewhere to sit down and eat off a real plate

Permaculture is also brilliant

Infact you'll be absolutely spoilt for veggie choice at the festival

7 years ago there was a superb Falafel place by JP - haven't seen it since but by far the best flafels I've ever had !

I had falafels at JP! In 2008, my first Glastonbury. They were amazing!!

I know it's not the most exciting of places, but I absolutely love the burgers from this stall. Served in a nice brown bun with loads of salad.

img_3927.jpg

Not eaten here at Glastonbury but seem to remember them being at Beautiful Days last year and were very good