Sunday Headliner: If you had 3 guesses...

Tim2006

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Gilmour

Kate Bush

^^^^

Whichever one of these plays then the other will turn up to guest anyway

Or Ringo's All Starr Band featuring Macca

PS 1993 had a British Headliner! The Kinks. Yes, they are British. Uh-huh.

I am a kate bush fan but apart from that yes I could see her headlining could be this year or another year but she might actually do it,

I don't think anyone can tell what shes thinking, most fans think she wouldnt do something like glastonbury but a good number think she might .

And david gilmour was at before the dawn loads, I sat the row behind him on her last night if either of them did it yes the other would likely to guest or be there .

I think madonna or bowie are other possibles,

in a way putting her down as a possible might jinx it happening, but at the back of my mind are shadows of things that make me think she may well

Interesting people are saying the Prodigy, they have a new album out this year don't they? And they haven't been announced for anything else?

You'd of thought that they would grab a big headline slot somewhere this year or next.

I don't see it being them but wouldn't completely rule them out

Interesting people are saying the Prodigy, they have a new album out this year don't they? And they haven't been announced for anything else?

You'd of thought that they would grab a big headline slot somewhere this year or next.

I don't see it being them but wouldn't completely rule them out

they're co-headlining Isle of Wight and T in the Park.

Edited by ghostdancer1

they're co-headlining Isle of Wight and T in the Park.

They're playing the 2nd stage at T which I think rules them out of ever headlining Glasto (If they were ever an option). Provided the album does alright, they'll come around again to sub V next and possible headline other next year

It's going to be florence and the machine isnt it.

Devastating stuff.

Trying to prepare myself for that possible disappointment. Would feel the same about Taylor Swift.

Hopefully I won't have upset Martin (as there is a good possibilty that he is having a bit of quality time with his new laminated picture of Swift and Madge).

I still genuinely have no idea.

I still think despite his exclusivity, it could be waived for Glastonbury.

So Madge, Macca and another curveball.

Either way, i'm deciding that I'm gonna take Giddings comments about not being able to beat Glastonbury, with a large mine of salt, and thus eliminating The Roses, as they headlined his festival 2 years ago.

It's going to be florence and the machine isnt it.

Devastating stuff.

6Music have been rinsing FATM recently...I could easily see them being given the nod, despite what Emily has said previously. Irrelevant to me as I will be anywhere but at the Pyramid. I think she'd give the festival a very popular and happy feel for the Sunday night. It would please a huge number of your middle of the road punters.

Ben