Resale

bennyboi

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will his be the best link tomorrow morning? - http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2015/worthy-farm-pilton-somerset/850002

We just need the one ticket now

Hopefully, I've had that link saved and ready for a few days however I tried it yesterday morning and it wasn't working. It must be back up and ready for tomorrow morning, fingers crossed!

Hopefully, I've had that link saved and ready for a few days however I tried it yesterday morning and it wasn't working. It must be back up and ready for tomorrow morning, fingers crossed!

So with using this link, tomorrow morning, should a person have all 4 reg details and postcodes etc in at 8:30 and just keep pressing proceed, or wait until 9? I seem to remember when you press proceed and it won't go through it rids the page of all the details.

So with using this link, tomorrow morning, should a person have all 4 reg details and postcodes etc in at 8:30 and just keep pressing proceed, or wait until 9? I seem to remember when you press proceed and it won't go through it rids the page of all the details.

I was keeping pressing proceed on Thursday and I got my ticket at 5:59. So yeah I reckon that's the best thing to do.

On Thursday I refreshed it from five to and it worked eventually

This is definitely the way to go. I started bang on 6pm and I didn't get anywhere near. Getting a head start seems like a good option! Someone also recommended having BBC News on the TV so you can get the most accurate time. The time of my laptop was a bit slow so I was immediately on the back foot.

Edited by jparx

That won't work, you get given the ticket on the coach.

But seeing as your plan involved depriving someone else of a coach ticket they actually would have used, and I'm in a bad mood tonight, I'm glad it failed.

have realised that, it was Reading departure. only 20 minutes from me anyways, should be fine :)

Absolutely gutted, been reading on here since I missed the original ticket day due to none of my mates been up for going. 1 of my friends then changed his mind, so I have been finding out all the best tips for resale day, had even started to build up a little team, I thought my friend had registered and then he just breaks the news to me that he hadn't registered. Seems like the Glastonbury dream has gone for another year. The only hope I have is that they re open registration after tomorrow and then hopefully get lucky in the secret resales. Does anyone know if registration does get reopened after tomorrow?

Absolutely gutted, been reading on here since I missed the original ticket day due to none of my mates been up for going. 1 of my friends then changed his mind, so I have been finding out all the best tips for resale day, had even started to build up a little team, I thought my friend had registered and then he just breaks the news to me that he hadn't registered. Seems like the Glastonbury dream has gone for another year. The only hope I have is that they re open registration after tomorrow and then hopefully get lucky in the secret resales. Does anyone know if registration does get reopened after tomorrow?

I think it does, although I'm not 100% percent. Hope you manage to sort it out!

This is definitely the way to go. I started bang on 6pm and I didn't get anywhere near. Getting a head start seems like a good option! Someone also recommended having BBC News on the TV so you can get the most accurate time. The time of my laptop was a bit slow so I was immediately on the back foot.

I dunno about going from an hour before, but if just 5 or 10 moments you get completely focused and just keep retrying it until you get through you can ensure that you get your ticket the instant it opens.

Those referring to pressing f5 on the link given. Do you enter the number/postcodes, press submit and then keep refreshing? Or have the details inputted and keep refreshing that screen?

Does the current link let you through to the next page when you press proceed? I was pressing proceed, checking the page, then pressing back and retrying. Refreshing the second page may work but I thought it was safer to try again.

Edited by Mash011

Or go on your own, J...?

Lots of us are...

Lots of solo newbies...?

If you really want to go, you should go. Sod your friends! If they don't believe, they don't deserve it. I say go for that single ticket tomorrow morning...

:)

Ben

Edited by bennyhana22

How are we all feeling today, team resale?! Finger warm ups completed here & all possible links saved, planning to limit the amount of alcohol consumed tonight so that I'm fully on the ball in the morning!

Horribly nervous! Cant face missing a year...especially when all our group has tickets. Good luck!x

Yeah if my mate's bailed I'd definitely do it alone. Seems there's lots of people on here to meet up with, and I spent a fair bit of time on my own last year anyway.

One of my friends messaged me on the Thursday saying he'd forgotten to register, and he was massively excited about it. Felt a bit bad for him, he'd been on holiday until Thursday and didn't know the resale date when he went.

Anyway I'm back in the game tomorrow morning trying for my one remaining friend. He'll have to do the travelling from the north on his own but at least he'll be there.