Kanye west confirmed

mike99

my Kanye-curiosity is getting the better of me.  this is going to be a total one-off isn't it?

he's always been an option for my saturday night, but he's quickly becoming the option for my saturday night.

Come on in, yeti, the water's mighty fine.

my Kanye-curiosity is getting the better of me.  this is going to be a total one-off isn't it?

he's always been an option for my saturday night, but he's quickly becoming the option for my saturday night.

I never thought it would come to this but i think im going to be there Saturday night.

yes! yes! they're all caving. it's all falling in to place! :D

• Upvote 1

Name me some tracks to listen to to persuade me. 

Flashing Lights

Spaceship

Diamonds From Sierra Leone

Jesus Walks

Black Skinhead

I Am A God

Love Lockdown

Lost In The World

Runaway

All Falls Down

Monster

Coldest Winter

Blood On The Leaves

Stronger

Can't Tell Me Nothing

Roses

Through The Wire

What I'm really trying to say here, is that 95% of his songs are fucking brilliant.

Only 6 days left for this fuckup to break his neck!!! The clock is ticking for my prayers to be answered, dont let me down god!!!!!!!

You're on the wrong site. You want this ineffectual piece of shit with all the other c**ts https://www.change.org/p/glastonbury-festival-cancel-kanye-west-s-headline-slot-and-get-a-rock-band

It's 30 minutes shorter than his Glastonbury set as well ;) unless that video is cut down which it probably is :(

Nope. I watched it all the way through and have read the setlist. No cuts. Gonna have an extra 30 minutes added on to that setlist!. Tbh he could fill a lot of it just by playing whole versions of the songs, most were shortened.