Faithless

Earthwindandfire2205

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all the hype they are putting on Facebook at the moment with a daily countdown to possibly reforming, what are the chances of them returning this year to Glastonbury?

I would have thought it was quite a small possibility.

Normally, these sorts of reforms are about picking up significant cash for shows, and Glasto doesn't pay particularly well.

I wondered how long it would take em to come back ?

I saw them on the last arena tour at Sheffield Arena - admittedly it was a really bad week winter weather wise so a few may of shied off the gig but I have never seen an arena so

empty.

I could be wrong but it seemed there was less than 1,000 in a 8,000 arena.

A brilliant band to watch in a field !

They would be a good Other Stage headliner which Chemicals have been the last few times they have played

2007 and 2011

In fact 2007 was one of my greatest Glastonbury highlights.

A week of mud , we camp in Big Ground and all my mates wanted to stop by our tents and watch The Who. But I summoned my last ounce of energy and made the arduous trip in the mud

to see the Chems. It pissed it down during their set , more mud but dancing on my own I realised at that point there was nowhere else I would rather have been.

Their set it well worth a watch on you tube - so much mud and rain but so much happiness !

Yeah I think that Faithless have had their time, 2010 sub Pyramid into Stevie will remain one of my greater Glasto memories, one into the other was a great memory not to be messed with.

And mine it was fantastic

Edited by Earthwindandfire2205

Yeah I think that Faithless have had their time, 2010 sub Pyramid into Stevie will remain one of my greater Glasto memories, one into the other was a great memory not to be messed with.

and mine.

This was the only time i've had a break from work for long enough to commit to seeing any consecutive acts.

Oh. I thought their 2010 gig was a bit cruddy. All seemed a bit forced after the utter joy of the 2002, and the brilliance of 98 on Jazz. Never mind.

They're always welcome back though, if only to watch Sister Bliss taking herself and her art ever so seriously. She's a pouting hoot,

Much as I have enjoyed these in the past, it would be quite crap if they walked straight in to a pyramid sub slot or something. I feel like their time has been and gone.

surely there's a current band that can do what faithless were doing (some goes for chemical brothers really)

At least the Chems continue to make decent albums, I don't see faithless as in the same league as them to be honest

Would love them on the lineup. Only know the singles, but never seen them live - thought I'd missed my chance.

Them doing 'god is a dj' on Jazzworld around a decade back was spine-chillingly good. :D

But I can't really see them there this year. As they're re-launching themselves with that London gig i'm guessing they won't be doing any other shows till after that show, and it's likely to be further onto the summer than Glasto, I reckon.