Lineup 2016

Matt42

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Takyon said:

The Twitter account Spotted Leeds has stated that Wolf Alice, Don Broco and Twin Atlantic will be on the next announcement. You wouldn't imagine them being the most reputable source but they accurately predicted; Foals, Two Door Cinema Club, Biffy/FoB, Crystal Castles and the dates of a few announcements so they seem to have some solid info (ignoring the odd misstep like Bloc Party and Drenge being predicted). 

mQtSNnY.png

Just curious, how many acts are normally revealed in the 4th announcement? 

Praying for Twin Atlantic but I can't see where they'd fit, plus they've been recording so seems more likely that R+L would hold off for a year to see how well the album does then possibly 3rd on Main Stage

9 hours ago, Gozpot said:

Praying for Twin Atlantic but I can't see where they'd fit, plus they've been recording so seems more likely that R+L would hold off for a year to see how well the album does then possibly 3rd on Main Stage

Well they would be 4th on main if they were playing at all.

2 minutes ago, TapeRecorder said:

Some person on instagram before the last announcement was trying to tell me that Guns N Roses and Stone Roses are co headlining the last day:rofl:. When I tried telling him just how wrong he is, he told me that 'The owner of the festival is my dad'.

i know right, can't believe he doesn't know nickleback are the final headliners xD at least his dad ain't this c**t:

28389712571220908581240061952_34fb653434

Leeds is a different matter, and we await to see the long-term consequences of Reading's reduced TV coverage post-BBC Three closure, but for now Reading's brand is so strong amongst its target demos that it could stick the Wealdstone Raider at the top of the bill and still sell well. And as it is they've got a headlining quintet comprised of four solid arena acts and a band who played stadiums over here on their last proper tour. The sales will be as fine as they ever are.

Edited by Zac Quinn