Bestival 2015 headline guesses

smogo

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as she played a fair few festivals last year i'm surprised she's touring but Ellie Goulding has got a few late summer EU tour dates.

I'd say she's likely for V festival, but I won't be surprised if she takes a sub spot at Bestival? Maybe a headline spot? dunno if thats a frightening suggestion...

Seeing as she played a fair few festivals last year i'm surprised she's touring but Ellie Goulding has got a few late summer EU tour dates.

I'd say she's likely for V festival, but I won't be surprised if she takes a sub spot at Bestival? Maybe a headline spot? dunno if thats a frightening suggestion...

could see her there but doubt it'd be as a headliner. She'd maybe play a similar slot to the one that Sam Smith did last year

could see her there but doubt it'd be as a headliner. She'd maybe play a similar slot to the one that Sam Smith did last year

except from she's much much much bigger than Sam Smith was last year.. i'd say she'd probably take a sub slot since she is quite modest in her festival placings.

"There'll be a whole day and night dedicated to how electronic music and strings/orchestras and classical shizzle are colliding".

I hope this doesn't mean Clean Bandit are a Main Stage headliner.... (It's unlikely because they're headlining Camp Bestival.)

Edited by smogo

except from she's much much much bigger than Sam Smith was last year.. i'd say she'd probably take a sub slot since she is quite modest in her festival placings.

Agreed for once :P

She's easily as big as Foals (maybe bigger as she is more mainstream) so it'd be quite a coup if they got her to sub!

Average headliner/really strong sub.

Faithless headlining sw4 on 29th August

Well thats highly disappointing for the big London come back gig!

Tr234 - where did you spot that Faithless image you posted just before last Thursday's announcement?

Faithless and The Chems would be two acts that were at their height in the 90s. I'm not saying they're definitely not playing, but I doubt they'd be a main stage headliner.

Tr234 - where did you spot that Faithless image you posted just before last Thursday's announcement?

Faithless and The Chems would be two acts that were at their height in the 90s. I'm not saying they're definitely not playing, but I doubt they'd be a main stage headliner.

I was on bestival.net before the announcement on Thursday and right clicked and went to inspect element to see if I could find the line up poster anywhere. I went to the network tab and images and found it in a big list of other images. I removed the post after the announcement because I thought it might be from a while if they have played before?