Wireless Festival 2015

NickisGinger

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Friday 3rd July headliner Drake (who had to pull out last year), will be joined by Labrinth, Nero, Duke Dumont, Joey Bada$$, Fuse ODG, Krept & Konan, ILoveMakonnen, G-Eazy, Little Simz, and OCD: Moosh & Twist. Saturday 4th July sees Avicii, and Kendrick Lamar, top a line-up including Knife Party, Childish Gambino, Gorgon City, Raleigh Ritchie, Indiana, and Stormzy. David Guetta, and Nicki Minaj, lead a line-up on Sunday 5th July featuring Jessie J, Clean Bandit, August Alsina, Wretch 32, Grandmaster Flash, Arrested Development, Logic, and George The Poet. There are still many more acts to be announced.

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/news/15/150130g.shtml

Well at least if it's co-headliners that makes slightly more sense. I thought the point of co-headliners was to get two acts who both would be a step-up headliner to do it together to look as strong as one proper headliner, rather than acts like Kendrick Lamar, Nicki Minaj and David Guetta who are third-down at very best, but at least they tried.

Well at least if it's co-headliners that makes slightly more sense. I thought the point of co-headliners was to get two acts who both would be a step-up headliner to do it together to look as strong as one proper headliner, rather than acts like Kendrick Lamar, Nicki Minaj and David Guetta who are third-down at very best, but at least they tried.

in Wireless terms i'd say those acts are all very strong subs at least. looking at last years lineup had Tinie Tempah, Whiz Khalifa and Ellie Goulding third down and these acts are undeniably bigger than them

in Wireless terms i'd say those acts are all very strong subs at least. looking at last years lineup had Tinie Tempah, Whiz Khalifa and Ellie Goulding third down and these acts are undeniably bigger than them

Are they though? I'd not say Minaj is bigger than Ellie Goulding in any way and Tinie Tempah sold more copies of his disappointing second album than NM did The Pinkprint

An insider exclusively revealed: "Nicki is going to be the main attraction this year. It's a real coup as, at the moment, it is her only UK festival appearance. The organisers are hoping she does something really sexy on stage for her British fans."

WTF?

:lol:

Maybe it will involve a banana ? :P

It's just the same thing as the special guest thing last year but it looks more important. Undeniably weaker but it didn't sell out last year either so what can they do?

They could book better acts? :P

That really is a horrendous group of acts, with almost no redeeming features what so ever.

Seems a strange way to arrange all the acts - Drake and Kendrick on the same day would make more sense, no? And DG and Avicii maybe? Nikki deffo would need some stronger stuff to bump up that day

As someone else said, a lot of people who really want to see Avicii and Guetta will go from Knife Party and Nero (If they headline 2nd stage as I think they will) to the headliners. No one day is that great, if it does sell then okay but I dont think they would sell hugely well after last year.

Are they though? I'd not say Minaj is bigger than Ellie Goulding in any way and Tinie Tempah sold more copies of his disappointing second album than NM did The Pinkprint

Nicki is probably seen as bigger than Tinie and Ellie, but id rather see Tinie and Ellie again over Nicki.

yes, Birmingham didn't even get a 'goodbye' from the social media team, as though it never happened..

Guess we were just a bad dream to them, was looking forward to volunteering with Big Green Coaches again