Wireless Festival 2015

NickisGinger

Anyone else had this email asking them to fill in a survey on why they haven't bought a ticket in order to be able to buy a discounted ticket? Oh dear.

Did their promotion for the 10th anniversary show where they sold 100 tickets at each price level even make it to the last level? I think I looked at it a few hours in and they'd got to about the third level (£45).

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did their promotion for the 10th anniversary show where they sold 100 tickets at each price level even make it to the last level? I think I looked at it a few hours in and they'd got to about the third level (£45).

They certainly kept very quiet about it, I subscribe to their tweets and don't remember hearing much.

:P Yeah I got an email about it too, just saying they weren't exactly banging on about it when it was happening which surely they would've been if they were optimistic it wasn't going to be embarrassing.

To be honest I'm not sure why their team thought it was a good idea anyway, if there's one thing a struggling festival surely doesn't need to do it's remind people that it used to be a lot better value for money.

PS I won't be needing a discount code to buy a ticket to the Sunday 28th event because I'm neither free or interested, but I have nevertheless filled in the survey to be helpful, so if anyone wants said discount code just let me know. Peace.

Edited by Zac Quinn