2015 releases you're looking forward to

Amy Lawn

I am guessing it'll have been discussed here or somewhere else but what's going on with Sigur Ros at the moment? New HSBC ad reminded me of their existence.

released two albums in as many years so i doubt they're in any rush to get a new one out. i'd hazard a guess at one next year (seemed to be a three year gap between most of their previous albums). don't think there's been any word from the band themselves though

released two albums in as many years so i doubt they're in any rush to get a new one out. i'd hazard a guess at one next year (seemed to be a three year gap between most of their previous albums). don't think there's been any word from the band themselves though

Maybe, but it has been a while since they stopped touring and I don't think Jonsi went off doing any solo stuff so they might be working on something now. Next year sounds more likely though.

Think they're releasing some re-issues this year, not sure what of but I've seen people suggest Von and Ágætis byrjun

Would certainly hope it's the latter. Did not like Von at all.

Would certainly hope it's the latter. Did not like Von at all.

Yeah, especially when you consider it's followed by Ágætis byrjun, ( ), then Takk... It's not quite up to standard, haha. Can't wait for any new stuff/tour although I've still only listened to Kveikur once (big fan too... oops!)

Yeah, especially when you consider it's followed by Ágætis byrjun, ( ), then Takk... It's not quite up to standard, haha. Can't wait for any new stuff/tour although I've still only listened to Kveikur once (big fan too... oops!)

Kveikur is a fantastic album. i really couldn't get in to Valtari so thought they'd lost it but i'd rank Kveikur up with their best (well, not quite. but nearly)

Kveikur is a fantastic album. i really couldn't get in to Valtari so thought they'd lost it but i'd rank Kveikur up with their best (well, not quite. but nearly)

Yeah I'd agree with that. Valtari had a couple of good moments but on the whole was just a bit boring, certainly not as good as their usual standards. Kveikur's great though, different sound for them but one they really suited.

Other than the B&S album, which I'm get plenty of listening out of, the only thing that's really grabbed me this year is Pomianowska & Kiniorski - Two Headed Dragon, but it turns out it was released last year, which has decimated my earlt AOTY list plans. I always try to listen to more diverse world music, and a lot of it just doesn't have any lasting resonance for me, but this is brilliant.

Found Uptown Special pretty boring apart from Uptown Funk and Feel Right.

Other than the B&S album, which I'm get plenty of listening out of, the only thing that's really grabbed me this year is Pomianowska & Kiniorski - Two Headed Dragon, but it turns out it was released last year, which has decimated my earlt AOTY list plans. I always try to listen to more diverse world music, and a lot of it just doesn't have any lasting resonance for me, but this is brilliant.

Found Uptown Special pretty boring apart from Uptown Funk and Feel Right.

I like I can't loose

Sorry for the apparent spam but does anyone know which stage TINDERDUST is playing at in this year's festival? I saw them at the Crystal Palace Garden Party in Aug last year and thought they were amazing. Heard they will be playing one of the smaller stages this year. Thanks a lot!

Sorry for the apparent spam but does anyone know which stage TINDERDUST is playing at in this year's festival? I saw them at the Crystal Palace Garden Party in Aug last year and thought they were amazing. Heard they will be playing one of the smaller stages this year. Thanks a lot!

4/4 posts mention Tinderdust.

What's your band's name mate? :P

and the the Turdis in the Car Park stage I heard ;)