2015 releases you're looking forward to

Amy Lawn

I know Enter Shikari, Funeral For A Friend, While She Sleeps and Cancer Bat aren't the most popular choices around here but they all have the release date of their new albums confirmed which I'm looking foward to

Also looking forward to (or hoping for) albums from

Radiohead

The Libertines

Muse

The Prodigy

Frank Turner

The Cure

Glassjaw

And even though they're haven't confirmed they're working on new material yet if The Wonder Years and Captain, We're Sinking release new albums I'll be a very happy boy

I know Enter Shikari, Funeral For A Friend, While She Sleeps and Cancer Bat aren't the most popular choices around here but they all have the release date of their new albums confirmed which I'm looking foward to

If Enter Shikari ever decide to do shows playing Take To The Skies in full, I'm there. Other than, that, nope. Pretty sure I saw Cancer Bats with Ghost of a Thousand when I was a teenager, can't remember what their set was like but for a long while Ghost of a Thousand was the most fun I'd ever had at a gig.

I'm hoping Enter Shikari make a return, their set in '13 was perfect for the Glastonbury crowd, was expecting the standard fest set but they changed it around, better than any set I've seen them play at Reading on an open stage.

(Although subbing Pendulum in the NME tent was a crazy night)

Edited by Couchy

Why has no one mentioned the fact there are rumours of a new Refused album? Did anybody listen The Shape Of Punk To Come here?

i'm incredibly excited but ridiculously cautious about this one. as many have said, The Shape Of Punk To Come was such a perfect album to end a career on. hope this one can live up to it

If Enter Shikari ever decide to do shows playing Take To The Skies in full, I'm there. Other than, that, nope. Pretty sure I saw Cancer Bats with Ghost of a Thousand when I was a teenager, can't remember what their set was like but for a long while Ghost of a Thousand was the most fun I'd ever had at a gig.

I love Take To The Skies, one of my favourite albums and I only put Cancer Bats as there not many albums with a confirmed release date in 2015

they're still going? I thought their last big gig in sweden was meant to be the end of it?

Yeah, they confirmed the reformation 2 weeks ago

i'm incredibly excited but ridiculously cautious about this one. as many have said, The Shape Of Punk To Come was such a perfect album to end a career on. hope this one can live up to it

Same here as they do need to fix Post Hardcore again but it is more of the question of if'll be able to do it

Edited by justanothername