Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

7 minutes ago, joemason96 said:

park line ups released some must see’s on here for me from a quick scan - never really properly spent much time at stonebridge though what’s it like vibe/sound wise?

It's busy. There's a queue system and no bogs inside, which is a bit annoying. The sound is fine, nothing special, tent sound innit. Usually pretty good vibes in there though, tends to be when there's a bit of a queue though I guess.

11 minutes ago, Tuna said:

It's busy. There's a queue system and no bogs inside, which is a bit annoying. The sound is fine, nothing special, tent sound innit. Usually pretty good vibes in there though, tends to be when there's a bit of a queue though I guess.

Have had some of my best times at Glastonbury there, tho I've never actually been right inside the tent as its always rammed. We tend to hang about on the edge and the sound is still OK. Plenty of room to dance about there. Must get immersed this time tho, have my eye on that sass b2b

2 minutes ago, GWR said:

Have had some of my best times at Glastonbury there, tho I've never actually been right inside the tent as its always rammed. We tend to hang about on the edge and the sound is still OK. Plenty of room to dance about there. Must get immersed this time tho, have my eye on that sass b2b

Much like the Beat Hotel, I always find there's way more room if you actually worm your way through towards the front. And yep agree, can definitely see our group spending a lot of time here this year again

21 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

Stonebridge is quite like the Beat Hotel with less window dressing – aka a dance stage under a roof but not in the dance areas, as such. Often packed but music is tip-top.

From that, the following stand out:

Tash LC, Pearson Sound b2b Ondo Fudd aka Call Super, Bradly Zero + what is likely to be a lot of Rhythm Section acts, that Thursday SASS b2b2b2b we anticipated, DJ fuckin' Storm (!) and DJ Tahira down there in the Wormhole. Brazil's finest, worth a check.

Ahhhh is that who Oneo Fudd is! That’s sick. 

Courtesy would be a class booking. I have unbelievably high hopes for Bloc9 me.  

Anyone who hasn't seen Ross From Friends (Live) if they like his music should defo check it out. He's really evolved his set and his songs to another level. Seen it 3 times last year and it's just gotten better. Can't help but not love those 3 lads. Looks like they are always having the time of their lives.

1 hour ago, Ddiamondd said:

Man, this was one of the happiest days of my life. She was so nervous before, really did not want to play on camera, but got it bang on with the open-hearted trance. Fingers crossed for a Genosys appearance.

Ohhhh what I’d do to be there! Yeah I can imagine she was nervous, she posted a story on Instagram couple of weeks ago about her stage anxiety, sounded pretty heavy and serious, even more reasons to appreciate her!

41 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Ohhh yeha Four Tet in a morning set. Joe Goddard is playing at 2pm on Saturday, just after Four Tet :D

Massive news, that set a few years back in the morning was brilliant, just remember so many hungover faces being slowly bought back to life, and his wife boogieing with down the front loving it

1 minute ago, Ddiamondd said:

Deadline for readying all the assets hitting now. They can't push it beyond the weekend – next 48hrs it's due.

Suffice to say, no-one is walking away from this thread unhappy. Some absolute pearlers and one hell of a redesign.

I tried to upvote twice. It wouldn't let me...

??

Ben