Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

1 hour ago, nikkic said:

We’ve still got Arcadia, Block 9 and Stonebridge, so still lots to come. 

Still room for lots of great DJs.

Would love to see Prydz, Four Tet, DJ Boring, Salute, Anz, TSHA, VTSS and Young Marco added.

Give me Nia Archives > Justice > Prydz > Stingray 313 as my festival closer and I promise I won't ask for anyone else 

32 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Give me Nia Archives > Justice > Prydz > Stingray 313 as my festival closer and I promise I won't ask for anyone else 

I’m going to be selfish and request Prydz on Friday or Saturday (designated driver on Monday so my Sundays tend to be clean). 

But if he’s not, I’ll settle for a sober shimmy, just hope he’s there!

3 hours ago, nikkic said:

I’m going to be selfish and request Prydz on Friday or Saturday (designated driver on Monday so my Sundays tend to be clean). 

But if he’s not, I’ll settle for a sober shimmy, just hope he’s there!

he cant play saturday can he? isnt he playing in london?

Nyra announced some tour dates on his IG and he's playing 5 sets at Glastonbury. Been a big fan of his productions for a while now so would definitely recommend for anyone who's into high energy, uplifting House/Trance with an old school flavour.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Semprini said:

Nyra announced some tour dates on his IG and he's playing 5 sets at Glastonbury. Been a big fan of his productions for a while now so would definitely recommend for anyone who's into high energy, uplifting House/Trance with an old school flavour.

Thanks for the recommendation, sounds right up my street so will keep an eye out when we get the full lineup. Had never heard of him. Anything else similar/trancey on the lineup that you can recommend?

On 4/29/2024 at 11:49 AM, Dave_c said:

Agreed. I've always wanted to do Luminosity and it always clashes with Glasto! The day I don't get Glasto tickets I'm going! 

I've done Luminosity a few times back when it was on a different weekend. If you like trance it's a great weekend and a lot bigger than when I was last there.

Captured Festival used to be in Ibiza but moving to Malta this year is definitely worth checking out in September 

• Thanks 1

On 5/4/2024 at 2:35 PM, plaskins said:

Thanks for the recommendation, sounds right up my street so will keep an eye out when we get the full lineup. Had never heard of him. Anything else similar/trancey on the lineup that you can recommend?

He's got a label called Canoe that's well worth checking out on Bandcamp. Has also had a couple of releases on Correspondant which is owned by Jennifer Cardini. She often plays Glasto so would be another one to keep an eye out for. Don't know if either of these will be there but Kendal and Clint are of a similar vein.

This is probably my favourite track he's released, although 'Happy highs' is also great: 

24 minutes ago, ronnie pickering said:

Have we noted that Max Cooper is now listed as live instead of a DJ set? Pleased to see that.

Good spot, Mr P!

But...

It's still an ambient set, isn't it? Now, I'm a massive ambient/drone fan (it's what I listen to by far the majority of the time...), and one of my very favourite artists of the genre, KMRU, is playing live on the Tree stage too. But, assuming they're both somewhere in the midnight-3am Fri-Sun sessions, how many of the ravers in here are going to sacrifice dancing time for an ambient set? 

I'm gonna say not many! 

Ben

On 5/4/2024 at 6:59 AM, nikkic said:

We’ve still got Arcadia, Block 9 and Stonebridge, so still lots to come. 

Still room for lots of great DJs.

Would love to see Prydz, Four Tet, DJ Boring, Salute, Anz, TSHA, VTSS and Young Marco added.

oooh and san remo… which has had solid bits last couple of years! 

11 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Right Team,

I've made a start on the big excel spreadsheet. 

I won't have time to do every stage this year, so I've made this editable for anyone who would like to give a helping hand and contribute. I reckon between us we can cover it!

Here's the link......

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MAURVZfABJD3RD0rSlQuKb0KkPwjxcpy/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=102654520778015346586&rtpof=true&sd=true

1. Tabs at the bottom for each different stage 

2. I've added Youtube sets, but if someone wants to add in Soundcloud or Mixcloud sets as well, then all good

3. Please don't erase any sets that have been added, if you want to add another set for an artist, just whack it in the next column along

Thanks Ravers!!

Spectacular work - what a start!

Ben

32 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Right Team,

I've made a start on the big excel spreadsheet. 

I won't have time to do every stage this year, so I've made this editable for anyone who would like to give a helping hand and contribute. I reckon between us we can cover it!

Here's the link......

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MAURVZfABJD3RD0rSlQuKb0KkPwjxcpy/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=102654520778015346586&rtpof=true&sd=true

1. Tabs at the bottom for each different stage 

2. I've added Youtube sets, but if someone wants to add in Soundcloud or Mixcloud sets as well, then all good

3. Please don't erase any sets that have been added, if you want to add another set for an artist, just whack it in the next column along

Thanks Ravers!!

Great stuff - happy to contribute as well

Can I make a suggestion of a column for Genre/Description and Similar to?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ninety9 said:

Anybody here who is into the DnB scene can help if there are anybody playing 90s style Jungle/Intellgent style on the farm this year?

Well, if it's jungle you want, we have the King playing - Randall. He's playing the Nowhere Stage at Shangri-La. Not sure which day yet.

The Moondance takeover is promising a history of rave, jungle and drum & bass. That's also at Nowhere. Sunday from 9pm.

Dillinja has been announced on the Common. Not sure if he'll play a "90s" set but if you love DnB, he's a must-see. 

In terms of liquid or intelligent DnB, LTJ Bukem is on the Glade. Obviously one of the foundation, especially from that sub-genre. S.P.Y, also on the Glade is known for more melodic side of DnB. 

If anyone else jumps out, I'll let you know.

Screenshot_20240506-154635.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/4/2024 at 1:25 PM, TiZuff said:

he cant play saturday can he? isnt he playing in london?

He's got a show in Cardiff Castle - so looks like friday really

On 5/6/2024 at 12:48 PM, Ninety9 said:

Anybody here who is into the DnB scene can help if there are anybody playing 90s style Jungle/Intellgent style on the farm this year?

Not intelligent style but if you like your DnB and want something different from the popular jump-up/chart stuff of late, I'd highly recommend catching Critical Soundsystem at The Common this year.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Getting a bit out of my areas of knowledge, but Jessie Marcella has just been announced for Croissant Neuf today. It looks likely she will be playing an ambient-orientated set, but I see that she plays Anjunadeep sets too.

So, there may be something for the E/D faithful who often lament at the absence of Anjunadeep on the line-up, if she plays elsewhere. Fingers crossed.

Ben

Edited by bennyhana22

1 hour ago, bennyhana22 said:

Getting a bit out of my areas of knowledge, but Jessie Marcella has just been announced for Croissant Neuf today. It looks likely she will be playing an ambient-orientated set, but I see that she plays Anjunadeep sets too.

So, there may be something for the E/D faithful who often lament at the absence of Anjunadeep on the line-up, if she plays elsewhere. Fingers crossed.

Ben

They've also got Dr Meaker...for anyone looking for some DnB 😂

20 minutes ago, toohottoocold said:

Who we guessing for Arcadia? My shots in the dark except the first one

Mandidextrous B2B [IVY]

Andy C

Bicep (DJ Set)

Coco Bryce B2B Tim Reaper 

Teletech Takeover

Nia Archives 

Stretching but given he is here for an ambient set. I'd love Max Cooper to pick up one of the opening slots as well with his more regular live show - His AV obvs 

Daniel Avery always likely for a second slot possibly on Arcadia