Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

On 12/8/2023 at 12:38 PM, nikkic said:

You guys seen the new stage at Creamfields for next year? Looks insane.

It looks very similar (at least from the outside) to the Barn stage at Rock Werchter in Belgium. That one is made by a Belgian company called Veldeman and they said after last summers festival, where it had a capacity of about 25,000 (which ended up being way too small for some of the acts e.g. Fred again..), that there is the flexibility with the design to make it bigger.

With regards to Prydz, he's seems to play pretty much the same festivals each year - Tomorrowland, Creamfields - but agree that his production doesn't lend itself well to any of the stages at Glasto.

@Supernintendo Chalmers - do you mean the show at Ally Pally? I went to that as well and it was well and truly epic!! Rest of the line up was also decent with Maya Jane Coles, Jeremy Olander and Sebastian Leger also playing from what I remember.

On 12/11/2023 at 10:09 PM, gordong said:

Agree, I left WHP feeling a bit disappointed in September but thought Drumsheds set was banging. Also thought the visuals were far more impressive? 

WHP has never had great visuals i think - its just a way cooler venue in general vs a standard warehouse.

Drumsheds have a great team working on visuals, lots of people from Bicep / Chems team are on it

59 minutes ago, Semprini said:

Drumsheds just announced a load of artists for their summer series. The Hydra is predictably stacked and I'm well happy I took a punt on Radio 1 Dance tickets as Maceo Plex, DJ Seinfeld and Above and Beyond are all playing!

Still nothing really i'm keen on to be honest. Hydra is decent but not a fan of bonobo so seems pointless to go

6 hours ago, Semprini said:

Drumsheds just announced a load of artists for their summer series. The Hydra is predictably stacked and I'm well happy I took a punt on Radio 1 Dance tickets as Maceo Plex, DJ Seinfeld and Above and Beyond are all playing!

I’m going to book for the Radio 1 thing now. 

My birthday weekend! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, TiZuff said:

ive watchted the justice set back from 2017 so many times, one of the best nights ever . moderat before were excellent too. 

It’s in my all time top 5 Glasto sets. Superb stuff. 

Not sure where they’d play this time, either WH or Woodsies I guess. 

7 minutes ago, Franky said:

No chance. Be far too dangerous. 

Would be fine on a closable venue like the temple. Or IICON could cope with it depending on timing. 

2 minutes ago, stuie said:

Would be fine on a closable venue like the temple. Or IICON could cope with it depending on timing. 

Yeah true if they closed it off it would be okay. The Temple would be madness with those 3 👍