Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

2 hours ago, hannahlmoore said:

Epic line up this year, can't wait! Also relieves some of the stress of having to hang out in the South East corner which I find so busy and stressful (prefer it when it's empty in the day!)

Don't shoot me for this question, but has anyone heard any UK Garage at Glasto? I've been 5 times and it's not something I've come across, but my husband and I love a bit of old school garage & dnb 😉

Girls Don’t Sync play a lot of garage

2 hours ago, Memory Man said:

If theres any E/D thread regulars who would like resale help i can try for you - just let me know

2 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

Ping @Fishman a DM, Memory. 

He's in a resale group and I'm sure would share the spreadsheet with you. He's been a regular here forever and is an all round tremendous bloke. 

Ben

Fishman is definitely after help, i'm helping him too after he gave my mates some Bicep tickets 🙂 hopefully will get him sorted on Thurs!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/17/2023 at 11:58 AM, hannahlmoore said:

Epic line up this year, can't wait! Also relieves some of the stress of having to hang out in the South East corner which I find so busy and stressful (prefer it when it's empty in the day!)

Don't shoot me for this question, but has anyone heard any UK Garage at Glasto? I've been 5 times and it's not something I've come across, but my husband and I love a bit of old school garage & dnb 😉

Dr banana b2b lukas wigflex will be playing loads of garage, would recommend. Also laidlaw who played last year on the flying bus played a mixture of garage, bouncy house and techno, stuff to get the party fully going anyway.

• Upvote 1

On 4/17/2023 at 11:58 AM, hannahlmoore said:

I’m hoping Korrupt FM will be there again 👍 they’ve done a few recently so not sure.  

12 hours ago, Xeph1995 said:

Any inclinations what day leftfield will be on yet?

None yet but this almost made up clashfinder https://clashfinder.com/s/glastonbury23

has them Saturday evening at The Park - which is unfortunate if true as the Mrs is dragging me along to Lizzo and G'n'R that night 😞

Really hoping they are Friday or Sunday

22 hours ago, MadDog29 said:

Dr banana b2b lukas wigflex will be playing loads of garage, would recommend. Also laidlaw who played last year on the flying bus played a mixture of garage, bouncy house and techno, stuff to get the party fully going anyway.

Thanks for the recommendation! 

• Like 1

Hello one and all,

Yep ... ticket bagged (by me!) and now I can finally emerge from the darkness and start doing some homework. Also, thanks to those on here who were trying for me and I'll see you in the fields.

Good luck to those still trying on Sunday.

x

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Fishman said:

Hello one and all,

Yep ... ticket bagged (by me!) and now I can finally emerge from the darkness and start doing some homework. Also, thanks to those on here who were trying for me and I'll see you in the fields.

x

As said - good to see your sorted! Time to update that post signature

and thanks again for the Bicep tickets 🙂 

4 hours ago, Fishman said:

Hello one and all,

x

You love to see it, congrats! 

On 4/19/2023 at 11:54 AM, rgalbraith said:

None yet but this almost made up clashfinder https://clashfinder.com/s/glastonbury23

has them Saturday evening at The Park - which is unfortunate if true as the Mrs is dragging me along to Lizzo and G'n'R that night 😞

Really hoping they are Friday or Sunday

Four tet x skrillex x fred again sat arcadia 👀 would be a perfect time to do it tbf. What people saying bout the chances of this?

1 hour ago, Isaaclk said:

Four tet x skrillex x fred again sat arcadia 👀 would be a perfect time to do it tbf. What people saying bout the chances of this?

Up against Elton would make a lot of sense, although I dunno if that works from an availability point of view 

3 hours ago, Isaaclk said:

This is current info. They self confirmed at a show and someone else said sat

24 minutes ago, stanh said:

Bassfest Summer lineup:

342967532_889678518790592_6892941649529022055_n.thumb.jpg.4f9ea4d761b7586f6682c56a3a226773.jpg

Nightmare blunt material

20 hours ago, Isaaclk said:

I can’t see this happening in terms of crowd control now. They are closing the Coachella main stage on Sunday night…

Unless it’s a TBA slot and doesn’t get announced. I still think it would be dangerous.