What have you done to get ready for Glastonbury 2015?

FuzzyDunlop

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With roughly 18 hours until our flight from LA to London, we were nearly done packing when we realized that our luggage was overweight due to a change in airline weight limit, so we were forced to jettison out tent. We scrambled and found a suitable replacement to pick up when we get to the UK, but are still a bit gutted to leave old faithful behind, as it's been home for the last two Glastos as well as a few other festivals and camping trips over the last three years. Oh well, could be worse! One more sleep and we're on our way!

Attended mini local charity festival yesterday to get me in the mood and volunteered behind the bar. Did something to my back so now resting up. Will need to air sleeping bag and test out new tent today, and shop, and practice loading trolley- and panic

On the loft? What fresh hell is this?

Anyway, packed, bought 2 cases of cider and two boxes of wine. Everything bar ticket, car park pass and camera is in the boot (or is it ON the boot).

Just got to hope no one nicks the car now.

Arrived back at Glasto ground zero, which is my parent's place at Frome. This is where I'll lay low for a couple of days, checking my itinerary, practicing putting up the tent, buying and decanting the vodka, packing the bags and waiting for the 4am taxi on Wednesday morning.

Edited by kalifire