What have you done to get ready for Glastonbury 2015?

FuzzyDunlop

I'm going to make dishwasher vodka today. Anybody tried it? Thought I'd use Mars bars but open to recipe suggestions...

How did the dishwasher vodka go dude? Mars bar??? Interesting

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did the dishwasher vodka go dude? Mars bar??? Interesting

Fucking gorgeous. Imagine a tastier drink than Baileys and 40% proof. When it came out of the dishwasher it still had bits in it and I had to shake the still hot bottle for about half an hour. Its now like flavoured milk consistency. Really, really good. We are experimenting to see what mixer to use because it would be easy to wipe a day out with too much of this stuff for breakfast.

Recipe: I litre of vodka, with about a fifth removed. 320 grams of chopped up Mars Bars. Top shelf, 70 degree cycle.

So this weekend. Mrs Waap has been away with the inlaws so I've had time to play. Old tent erected (we've done all the jokes) aired and cleaned. New tent given a test flight, all sound. Put the wheels on my trolly. Reserved a van to carry the gear of 6 people, some arriving later by train. Made Mars Bar vodka.

I am now settling in to a trial of Rosie's Pig cloudy cider. Sold in Waitress by the box.

Got last years tent out of the loft for inspection, covered in black mould? Binned it and after another now. Booked Thursday off work just in case Wednesday is lineup day can crack open a beer and spend the day making a playlist and discovering bands.

I have recently confirmed with a friend that I will be available for F5 pressing duties in the re-sale. He has the full list of people who still need tickets and will be sending it to me soon. It would be nice if I could get tickets for a few of the crew. So I get the excitement of ticket day even though I'll not be going.

How are you really feeling about not going now Yogurt as the festival draws ever closer? Must feel a little strange as the build up gains momentum.

Also a tent erection day for me. Bought a new three man for myself this year, took about 20 minutes to put up. I expect I'll get it down to 10 minutes by the fest though. Really happy with it, very spacious!

Also helped the group I'm going with put up their 8-man tent. Took a while!

How are you really feeling about not going now Yogurt as the festival draws ever closer? Must feel a little strange as the build up gains momentum.

Hello Leggins.

I must confess to now experiencing a feeling which I can only liken to a sense of mild bereavement. I can only see this getting stronger as time goes on. That said, I have tickets for Shambala in August and think the thought of this will help get me through the time of the Glastonbury festival in June. Who am I kidding? lol

Spent most of the afternoon doing a few jobs on this years "project" !

got the awning out and discovered a few holes, so thats another job on the list, Need to make sure I have some effective shelter from the burning sun we'll be subjected to all weekend......

caravan.jpg

So this weekend. Mrs Waap has been away with the inlaws so I've had time to play. Old tent erected (we've done all the jokes) aired and cleaned. New tent given a test flight, all sound. Put the wheels on my trolly. Reserved a van to carry the gear of 6 people, some arriving later by train. Made Mars Bar vodka.

I am now settling in to a trial of Rosie's Pig cloudy cider. Sold in Waitress by the box.

Sounds good man. Too sickly for me though. This dishwasher method sounds pretty easy. Shame I haven't got one though. Might borrow the rents one and give some flavoured gin a go I think.

You've been well productive today. Enjoy the cider

Practicing vodka drinking skills (weekend started yesterday thanks to well placed shifts!) and ordered one of these http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00D5T3QK4?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

remember to order anything off amazon via this link

http://www.amazon.co.uk/?ie=UTF8&link_code=hom&tag=efestivals-21

Edited by Bubblecup