What have you done to get ready for Glastonbury 2015?

FuzzyDunlop

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done my last day at work today.

Getting my flat mate to cut my hair tomorrow. She's never cut hair before but I have no money whatsoever so I'm taking the risk.

Got my booze and shit food for the camping stove coming in a Tesco delivery Tuesday night so praying that shows up.

Hoping our new washing machine comes tomorrow because all my clothes are sodden and disgusting from when the old one broke.

Hoping nothing comes up that requires me to spend any money because, as I mentioned, I have none.

There's a lot that can go wrong in the next two days.

It's packing day for me! So excited I haven't slept.

Determined to take less this year, though I've said the same thing for the past five, so I need to decimate the pile of clothes that I've slowly been adding to my packing heap.

It's packing day for me! So excited I haven't slept.

Determined to take less this year, though I've said the same thing for the past five, so I need to decimate the pile of clothes that I've slowly been adding to my packing heap.

That's a good plan. Less is more! I take one medium size rucksack full of clothes, snacks and sundry things, my sleeping bag and my tent. I travel as light as possible. Clothing decimation sounds like a good idea. Mind you, I am a naturist so I would say that...!

Ah ok i dont feel so bad now, for a moment i thought i was the only person not all sorted and ready to go!

We always have to leave it to the week if the fest as we borrow a car for the festival and have to wait until after we have collected the car to go booze shopping!!

I've got a large pile of stuff in the corner of my room and a long list of things that I need to remember to pack. I also put my tent up over the weekend and it was still damp from last year! Gave it a good airing and a febreeze before it went back into the bag.

Have an insanely busy week of work this week, so started packing yesterday....

Ha ha. looks like it when you're on here in the middle of the day...

unless you work nights or afternoons...then I'll just feel silly.

I aired me tent last night, noticed I needed tent pegs, so added them to me list for lunchtime shopping...

Phone charger arrived yayy when for this one http://www.amazon.com/Aukey-20000mAh-Portable-External-Motorola/dp/B00RJQB4IU

Wish i didnt even have to take my phone but with leaving the children and that, needs must!

excellent choice :) I've got the same one

make sure you charge it up before you go, mine arrived at about 75% fully charged