Other Stage Headliners 2015

Gucci Piggy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the problem with Matellica playing Glastonbury, now nothing is out of reach or beyond imagination. If System of the Down ever play Pilton I will lose my mind. It will never happen, but then I said that about Metallica.

Headliners for Other next year I will go;

Alt J

Chemical Brothers

Kraftwerk

This is the problem with Matellica playing Glastonbury, now nothing is out of reach or beyond imagination. If System of the Down ever play Pilton I will lose my mind. It will never happen, but then I said that about Metallica.

Headliners for Other next year I will go;

Alt J

Chemical Brothers

Kraftwerk

Metal isn't my genre but Metallica were ace, and system of a down are very very good live

Seen SOAD twice in past three years and they are sounding better than ever. If they had new album out I'd say Pyramid but for now Other stage they'd rip it up

Yeah, they really sound incredibly tight and clear live, yet really really penetrate the crowd with the heaviness from their tracks.

SOAD are a headline band and have headlined nearly every festival in Europe including rock in Rio which is the biggest in the world. When they didn't headline at Reading/Leeds it wasn't right as they were so much better than anyone else.

SOAD are a headline band and have headlined nearly every festival in Europe including rock in Rio which is the biggest in the world. When they didn't headline at Reading/Leeds it wasn't right as they were so much better than anyone else.

If Metallica were happy to accept Other Headliner at one point, SOAD will take whatever they are given I am sure.

They subbed GN'R at the Brazilian one, and they're particularly metal mad there. 'Headlined nearly every festival in Europe' is pretty far off.

If Metallica were happy to accept Other Headliner at one point, SOAD will take whatever they are given I am sure.

Not necessarily. The band are almost entirely money motivated and wouldn't miss out on Download or Sonisphere to stick in a performance on the Other Stage at Glastonbury for much less than their regular fee.