Other Stage Headliners 2015

Gucci Piggy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silver Hayes headliner surely. Would kill to hear him playing his own stuff at Glasto after his DJ set this year.

Edit: Actually the Glade would be pretty perfect for Aphex come to think of it.

Let's just agree that we want him to headline a decent sized stage next year, the glade would be wicked, loved the glade this year

Surely he's too big for The Glade?

He's very hard to place...the majority of attendees would have no idea who he was? And if they did hear some of his stuff they might be terrified :P. Is he bigger than Jon Hopkins, who played Glade off the back of a couple of Mercury nominations and subbing Field Day (and is playing Brixton soon)? I just don't know.

Like you say, he would be immense on the Glade.

Calvin Harris added as an 'R'. Safe to say he'd be an Other headliner if he played seeing as Glastonbury don't do any 'main stage after headliner' practices?

fucking hell

i honestly thought he'd be too big for that now, seeing as he's the biggest DJ in the world right now, but yeah, stick him on the Other Stage. seems like a good counter-act to Fleetwood

Yeah with all his huge festival slots it might be unfair to write off his headliner credentials but I won't linger on that thought. I wouldn't mind him against the Mac as it's give me an opportunity to finally take in a Park/WH headliner. People would go mad speculating about his guests though.

Edited by dentalplan

I have a feeling Ben Howard will headline other next year. From what I've heard of his new album (two songs) I think he will be sorted in the dark. If Jake Bugg can do it, Ben Howard will be able to.

Like others on here, I also expect to see Alt J headline Other or play 3rd Main.

As for the 3rd Other stage headliner, no idea. Another band like Portishead or Massive Attack.

I have a feeling Ben Howard will headline other next year. From what I've heard of his new album (two songs) I think he will be sorted in the dark. If Jake Bugg can do it, Ben Howard will be able to.

Like others on here, I also expect to see Alt J headline Other or play 3rd Main.

As for the 3rd Other stage headliner, no idea. Another band like Portishead or Massive Attack.

Jake Bugg headlined the Other because of the whole Metallica / Prince debacle. he was never their first choice, so i really can't see Ben Howard doing it (who hasn't got nearly as much hype as Jake Bugg had)