• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're definitely a proven lying prick. Oh, that's not even "I think", is it? It's just "proven".

But never mind. :)

Haha, I thought you were actually joking? Prove I am Matt42?! Go and match IP address up!!. £50 to water aid for the person who is correct?!

So I can't mistakenly make a twitter call error but you can falsely upload an article about a headliner to be playing that wasn't even slightly close most likely and call someone out!!!

For future reference, COS do use a better rumor system and the best part is, they don't update anything until you do :L

Hahahhahahahhaa that comeback from thewayiam is the most pathetic thing I've ever read.

Not as pathetic as Kanye headlining Glastonbury.

Edited by thewayiam

how did I "falsely upload an article" gazza? Are you some kind of stupid?

Yes, I got one wrong for the first time in over 15 years. I'm disappointed it's happened.

Meanwhile your rep has spread far and wide because you're known for making up any old bollocks.

How can you question what that term means and ask me if I'm stupid?!, when below the article you put up (without the question mark in it!) was discounted!

You didn't TBC FM or PSB either did you! No articles I admit! :P

I'm not on here for all this Neil, and nor did I return to posting for all this shit but calling me out over a twitter mistake which I openly apologized for and saying I was Matt42 is wrong. I see you didn't take me up on £50 to water aid for being correct!

FM were never TBC. :rolleyes:

But don't let your constant bullshit stop you from bullshitting, it wouldn't suit out.

Nah Fleetwood Mac were a TBC for a short period of time just after last years festival. I'm sure gigwise or something posted an article saying they were likely for Glastonbury based on efests having them as a TBC and you took the TBC down straight after.

Edit: Here's the article http://www.gigwise.com/news/92611/could-fleetwood-mac-headline-glastonbury

Edited by kingcrawler

Nah Fleetwood Mac were a TBC for a short period of time just after last years festival. I'm sure gigwise or something posted an article saying they were likely for Glastonbury based on efests having them as a TBC and you took the TBC down straight after.

Edit: Here's the article http://www.gigwise.com/news/92611/could-fleetwood-mac-headline-glastonbury

it was for about just ten minutes, in error rather than by design.

Ah, that makes sense then. As I said, I remembered it being taken down (or downgraded) very quickly after that so assumed it wasn't info or anything.

I have a feeling it might have been that gigwise article that alerted me to having set it as tbc when I hadn't meant to.

Somewhere, I'm pretty sure you'll find a post of mine from the time that says or indicates that had happened.

FM were never TBC. :rolleyes:

But don't let your constant bullshit stop you from bullshitting, it wouldn't suit out.

And then later in this thread you admit they were!, for however long or why!

It's hilarious! You're calling someone a bullshitter while bullshitting yourself!

The reason Matt42 shuts up is because he's getting rinsed and he talks shit!, the reason I don't is because I was correct!

It's as simple as that! Anyway, I've got more important thing's to do than argue with a bigger ego than Kanye West!

And then later in this thread you admit they were!, for however long or why!

It's hilarious! You're calling someone a bullshitter while bullshitting yourself!

The reason Matt42 shuts up is because he's getting rinsed and he talks shit!, the reason I don't is because I was correct!

It's as simple as that! Anyway, I've got more important thing's to do than argue with a bigger ego than Kanye West!

Shut your arrogant fucking face. I can see why you're so infamous amongst these forums now. Neil does his best to find out for us who will be playing as many festivals as possible. With so many different potential sources of information of course hes going to slip up once in a while and that isn't anyone's fault but crossed wires. He made a mistake with Coldplay and here's the kicker: admitted be was wrong. Which is something that seems ccompletely foreign RL you. You are the most arrogant user on this forum and you've only been back on here for a few weeks- if I was you I'd know when to shut up because I haven't seen a single worthwhile post from you.