• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Neil, it was just a response to one of Matt's posts. Looking at it now though, you could have just meant that T bookings don't affect IOW bookings.

Some seemed convinced on facebook that the date of it announced said Noel instantly. I'm unsure as IOW surely need to sell off of him as much as Calling in London need to.

would be a very odd thing to do if they weren't headlining. definitely hasn't just been favouriting a bunch of request tweets has he?

Are you actually taking notice of Matt42? Giggings apparently favorites tweets about every band he likes lol. They've only just said it'll be 27th but he's going to give it away just to a random tweet lol.

hmm well maybe that's that then - although an odd thing to do considering the reveal of their third headliner is being bigged up to be some big deal. maybe he's just that stupid

Well it seems blur have a few announcements lined up for around the end of march. Pukkelpop is announcing on the 25th and it seems they are lined up for that too...

Are you actually taking notice of Matt42? Giggings apparently favorites tweets about every band he likes lol. They've only just said it'll be 27th but he's going to give it away just to a random tweet lol.

i don't use twitter so can't be arsed checking but surely it's bit different if he's favouriting tweets about bands playing/headlining his festival? might be bullshit, but who knows. guess we'll have to wait and see

have you just revealed yourself as Matt42, as yet another of your many different accounts Gazza? :lol:

I bet there is more chance of you putting up another headliner for a major festival as a TBC only to then backtrack causing a fair portion of forum users to not trust future information from you than there is of you ever linking me to a Matt42 account!!

I think I'm definitely closer!!! :L

I bet there is more chance of you putting up another headliner for a major festival as a TBC only to then backtrack causing a fair portion of forum users to not trust future information from you than there is of you ever linking me to a Matt42 account!!

I think I'm definitely closer!!! :L

I think you're definitely a proven lying prick. Oh, that's not even "I think", is it? It's just "proven".

But never mind. :)