Acid_Haze

The only person I can think of that fits the bill is Noel

he doesn't actually have dates on the sunday night does he?

Saw Noel and the birds a few weeks back and they have most definitely got what it takes to be Pyramid headliners, but I can't see it being this year. Even without the Oasis tunes his set is incredible.

• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

Tony Visconti said that Bowie had put his health problems behind him and that he is 'fighting fit'. If he managed to keep recording an album secret is it beyond the realms of possibility that he would be able to keep rehearsals for performing live secret? With David Bowie Is... packing them in around the world and a huge 3CD career retrospective in the shops now would be perfect. I know it's clutching at straws but I would die happy

Alt-J are seemingly being held back because of lattitude for R&L... so it's not unheard of.

But.. I highly doubt it but at this stage you can't rule out the possibility with emily saying they wait for shows to sell out before announcing headliners.

Oh yeah, I completely agree there's a huge difference, but my point was that if it is genuinely a huge act then there could well have been leaks by associated people by now. The fact we know his team are so good at keeping secrets just gives me that little bit of hope.

Personally I'd love Prince or Bowie, or just about anyone else as well. However now I have two offers of cake, I'm well and truly rooting for the Thin White Duke.

We'd only ever know if it was Bowie until the lineup was out but Neil's saying that he fits the criteria and it's definitely possible for him to do it and people are promising cake, there is some pretty solid evidence for this.

Tony Visconti said that Bowie had put his health problems behind him and that he is 'fighting fit'. If he managed to keep recording an album secret is it beyond the realms of possibility that he would be able to keep rehearsals for performing live secret? With David Bowie Is... packing them in around the world and a huge 3CD career retrospective in the shops now would be perfect. I know it's clutching at straws but I would die happy

If he knows him really well then Tony Visconti must know he's not playing if he's playing his songs in Colchester on the Sunday night. :P

Alt-J are seemingly being held back because of lattitude for R&L... so it's not unheard of.

But.. I highly doubt it but at this stage you can't rule out the possibility with emily saying they wait for shows to sell out before announcing headliners.

I can assure you that everyone with an R&L ticket knows it's Alt-J and is happy for it to remain as special guest than have it billed as Alt-J

it doesnt fit the bill of a solo act but it would be a massive surprise hence the secrecy.......reunion of the classic lineup of guns n roses? theres been talk over the last year the members are on better terms and speak of a reunion one day has picked up pace a little........would that be headline worthy? http://ultimateclassicrock.com/guns-n-roses-reunion-prediction/

http://loudwire.com/duff-mckagan-guns-n-roses-reunion-velvet-revolver-singer-auditions/

Guns N Roses would be more problematical than Prince