Download 2015

dentalplan

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just listened to Drones and it's pretty disappointing. Couple of reasonable tracks at start, usual over produced middle and the last two songs are pretty dire. Hopefully they'll stick to first four albums for setlist on Saturday

I like it, I think its a real return to form after the disaster that was 2nd Law.

I wasn't particularly looking forward to this album but thought I'd check it out before Download. I think its great.

Saturday night is looking good with Faith no More playing before them. New FNM album is brilliant by the way, great comeback album.

I've heard that The Darkness are quite entertaining live, so will probably potter down to check them out.

Seen them at T in 2012. Was a passable way to spend the time but not much else. Their 2003 show was far far better.

Ah yes, before the deluge. I dunno about good live but they're ok if there is nowt else on. But there is THERE'S FUCKING GODSMACK ON MAN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!

Okay, so I finally got around to checking out Godsmack. Yep, you guys definitely have a point - first 10 minutes of The Darkness and then a race around to Stage 2 it is! :D

If anyones interested Motley Crue announced their UK tour earlier.

Newcastle Arena - Nov 2nd

Manchester Arena - Nov 3rd

Birmingham NEC - Nov 4th

Wembley Arena - Nov 6th.

All dates with Alice Cooper.

I was hoping for cardiff, but I'll happily settle for Birmingham.

£35-£47.50 ticks, onsale the 19th june.

If anyones interested Motley Crue announced their UK tour earlier.

Newcastle Arena - Nov 2nd

Manchester Arena - Nov 3rd

Birmingham NEC - Nov 4th

Wembley Arena - Nov 6th.

All dates with Alice Cooper.

I was hoping for cardiff, but I'll happily settle for Birmingham.

£35-£47.50 ticks, onsale the 19th june.

Very UK that. I raise my middle finger in protest. Might even go watch In Flames and LoG instead now.

I'm sure everyone will be having too much of a good time but if any of you see any posters of bands tours that haven't been announced yet and have a chance would you care to put them up here on Thursday/Friday please :)

Aye the piss wall next to 2nd usually has them up. I'll look if I'm passing.

Aye the piss wall next to 2nd usually has them up. I'll look if I'm passing.

I wonder if the bands management realise when they pay a fortune to have the posters put up that the posters will just be pissed on by thousands.

I get quite defensive if someone pisses on a band I like, how dare they?

My mate pissed on Brody Dalle in Reading Festival last year(how does he always steal my fantasies?)