Tickets Dispatched!

Amii

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure we worked out last year that the "system" consists of a great big bin with tickets in, with a couple of work experience youngsters envelope stuffing between chatting about Corrie and nail colours.

(no insult to WE kids intended)

I'm sure we worked out last year that the "system" consists of a great big bin with tickets in, with a couple of work experience youngsters envelope stuffing between chatting about Corrie and nail colours.

(no insult to WE kids intended)

Partially correct, Neil has some inside contacts and they have another bin which is sent out last. All the tickets in this bin have been attributed to Efestivallers in order to drive up traffic of people asking where there tickets are :P

Now I know the tickets will arrive in good time as they have upped their game including using Royal Mail rather than couriers. Also unlike 2005 when they arrived the Monday of the week of the festival.

However has this knowledge stopped me checking my Seetickets account? No, of course not.

Also have my email open in a tab of my browser at work, every time I see I have a new email I have to check hoping it will be 'the one'!