What have you done today to get ready for Glasto?

Guest JoBalls

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from my Physiotherapist... Tried to convince him to come in my bag so after lugging all my stuff on the Wednesday I can have a nice back pain reliving session.... Alas he didn't like the idea and gave me top tips on how to pull my trolley and how to stretch afterwards to relieve the pain

Just got back from my Physiotherapist... Tried to convince him to come in my bag so after lugging all my stuff on the Wednesday I can have a nice back pain reliving session.... Alas he didn't like the idea and gave me top tips on how to pull my trolley and how to stretch afterwards to relieve the pain

Edited by rinzeanne

Edited by frostypaw

Done a shop bits and pieces. Poundland good for hand gel, wet wipes, toiletries, energy drinks x 4, sun cream, nuts, snackbars.

Then bought ingredients for a Glasto curry I'm doing in slow cooker to be frozen and consumed first night on site (Tuesday). I've mostly finished buying so can start packing and getting clash finder ready.

Edited by drewsstrat

Their not that bad actually grumpyhack... Are we planning the efest meet(s) this year..? Don't see the gits and hags meet this time, shame. Haven't really got a master plan together yet for bands to see, but ain't that what's Tuesday is for (And putting awnings up)!

I made a list of what I need to pack so that I can tick the items off as I go along. I'm really cutting back on the amount of stuff I normally take to make it as easy as possible.

I also took delivery of two large wet wipe type towels that I bought via this site. I intend to clean myself at the festival for once.

I charged one of my cheap Glastonbury phone batteries. Every year I pray it still works, every year it never fails me!

I also bought lightweight towels in Sports Direct at half price and some new sunglasses as mine broke yesterday and I refuse to go to Glastonbury without some because we're going to have lots of sun :)

2nd hand buggy with pneumatic tyres for the 6 week old has arrived, last night i put it up, have today bought bicycle repair kit and pump for it (can't find my old cycle one, have been using the footpump for it but the rubber has finally perished on it!).

Getting too excited now, struggling to work!