• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yellow_Fellow

• Gucci Piggy

• dentalplan

• justanothername

Would I be an idiot for suggesting, maybe the sub is headlining another festival (latitude perhaps) and they're announcing them first, then a couple weeks after, they can be announced for Leeds?

I'm thinking Portishead/ Alt-J/ TDCC (after pulling out last year)

Equally, it could be someone that's released/ releasing a tour and they're waiting to shift a few tickets first.

FOB...

Imagine Dragons...

Black Keys...

I dunooo

Or, It could be... Nick Cave

Edited by A_Hawky

Nope, nobody's kidding themselves that Reading were expected to book a 50/50 split, but only nine out of 60-odd is obscene.

I'd say that 9 out of 60 is a representative percentage.About 15%.

Anyway, it shouldn't be about percentages and whether the singers are male or female.

If they are good, book them irrespective of what sex the singers are.

Would I be an idiot for suggesting, maybe the sub is headlining another festival (latitude perhaps) and they're announcing them first, then a couple weeks after, they can be announced for Leeds?

I'm thinking Portishead/ Alt-J/ TDCC (after pulling out last year)

Equally, it could be someone that's released/ releasing a tour and they're waiting to shift a few tickets first.

FOB...

Imagine Dragons...

Black Keys...

I dunooo

Or, It could be... Nick Cave

Ed Sheeran after he sells out the third date at Wembley...? I know, he's probably a headliner in all but the fact he hasn't headlined anything yet, and 'isn't a Reading act' despite having played just when he was breaking through and there being so little respect for that in their line-ups these days anyway...

Highly unlikely but it wouldn't surprise me. Would also help boost the Friday a lot whereas at the moment it looks weaker than the Sunday and especially the Saturday.

Ed Sheeran after he sells out the third date at Wembley...? I know, he's probably a headliner in all but the fact he hasn't headlined anything yet, and 'isn't a Reading act' despite having played just when he was breaking through and there being so little respect for that in their line-ups these days anyway...

Highly unlikely but it wouldn't surprise me. Would also help boost the Friday a lot whereas at the moment it looks weaker than the Sunday and especially the Saturday.

We will have to see. I would HATE for it to be Ed. But if you read into, and I know I shouldn't, the special GUEST thing, maybz. I personally can't see Ed Sheeran playing Leeds and Reading again. EVER.