Nick Cave

Midnight Man

How many times have I got to say it, she was there. She didn't have a ticket, fashioned one herself to get in and was on someones shoulders for at least some of the gig, near the front (about 4 or 5 back) against the side wall under the boxes on the right.

Looking just as beautiful but obviously desperate for Cave to see her again.

How many times have I got to say it, she was there. She didn't have a ticket, fashioned one herself to get in and was on someones shoulders for at least some of the gig, near the front (about 4 or 5 back) against the side wall under the boxes on the right.

This onecave-girl.jpg

and she was wearing the same clothes and got up on someones shoulders again for stagger lee?

if she was there I would have smelt her. I'm convinced of it!

are you sure you werent tripping??

Hi all, sorry busy day in Cave Towers!

I was there but I didn't see the girl in white. Doesn't mean she wasn't there. I did see Dave's friend without knowing it was him and was one of the people saying get the fuck down because it was a tiny venue and she was right in front of me. Sure she's lovely normally.

I'm very sceptical about this fashioning a wristband business. They were plastic and glossy - I still have mine - and would have been very hard to fake.

doesn't mean little miss attention seeker wasn't there mind.

Think I'm going to cave in (me so funny), and get Murder Ballads and Boatman's Call on vinyl. And possibly Henry's Dream. I used to love it (first album by him I got), but when I returned to it recently, it all seemed a bit overwrought and hysterical.