Download 2014

Guest Dead throne

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The line up really has changed around A LOT this year, main stage has changed too much apart from Joe B and Bury Tomorrow being bumped to main stage.

Royal Blood only got announced last week via Classic Rock poster on 4th stage and now this week they've been bumped up to third stage. Crazy.

Still all in all with all this that Andy has had to deal with I think we've been left with a really good line up. There's so much on the line up that I've never seen before. Its only really main stage with acts that I've seen.

On Second stage across the whole weekend all I've seen before is Offspring, Trivium and Pretty Reckless [i may have seen The Answer too]

Third stage only Letlive and Arcane Roots

And Fourth stage only Heart in Hand

So Im gunna see a bunch of new acts this year :)

• 2 weeks later...

Download would see:

A7x, Rob Zombie, Within Temptation, Skindred, Crossfaith, Miss May I, Letlive., Baby Godzilla, BMTH, Killswitch Engage, While She Sleeps, Bury Tomorrow, Dying Fetus, Twisted Sister, Behemoth, TBDM, Upon A burning body, Alter Bridge, Steel panther, Trivium, The pretty reckless

sabaton, sepultura, emmure, WCAR, suicide silence, Thy art is murder

27 bands

At Sonisphere:

The Prodigy, Limp Bizkit, Band of skulls, the defiled, iron maiden, deftones, frank turner, anthrax, metallica, mastodon, airbourne, devin townsend, goijra, slayer, carcass, dream theatre, dropkick murphys, electric wizard, carnifex, brutality will prevail, gallows, black spiders, Bleed from within

23 bands I'd see

45 bands at Graspop.....huehueh

(Bold bands are ones I'm seeing at Graspop anyway)

Edited by Dead throne

I'd want to see, or be interested to see...

Download: Avenged Sevenfold, Within Temptation, Skindred, The Offspring, Bad Religion, Flogging Molly, Opeth, letlive, Linkin Park, Fall Out Boy, Bring Me the Horizon, Killswitch Engage, Bowling for Soup, The Wildhearts, Monster Magnet, Twenty One Pilots, American Head Charge, Aerosmith, Alter Bridge, Volbeat, Trivium, The Pretty Reckless, Sabaton, Skillet, Against Me!, The Used, Zebrahead

Sonisphere: The Prodigy, Limp Bizkit, Gary Numan, Iron Maiden, Deftones, Frank Turner, Anthrax, Metallica, Alice in Chains, Mastodon, Devin Townsend, Gojira, Slayer, Chas and Dave, Alestorm, Dream Theater, Dropkick Murphys, Reel Big Fish, The Virginmarys, Blitz Kids

Loads of clashes for me. flogging Molly, let live. and baby Godzilla is a nightmare clash.

Also drenge, royal blood.

Skindred, the answer.

Avenged, the offspring

Bad religion, Rob zombie

Lonely the brave, coldrain

Marmozets, skid row

Joe bonamassa, sepultura

Seether, against me!

Yup, it's clashfest 2014 for me :(

So, everyone has to get their first one out of way, right?

I was wondering what people's view were on any remaining slots, and who they would like to see in there.

For me, I'm well happy with the likes of the temperance movement and bonamassa. Although I'm not sure how well his blues style will go down on the main stage (could have been better higher up the 2nd) I'd be happy for something like skunk anansie on the Friday as it's looking pretty thin for me.